Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevbow

Unregistered Supplier
May 27, 2009
CT
teatimeliquid.com
OMG.....with the music playing and seeing all those mods...it felt like i went to vaping heaven.

thanks for the video....great :)

suggestion...i know it would be time consuming...for everyone of the mods you pickup...have a caption for the name of the mod
That would have been too time consuming. It makes for a good game of name that mod.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
My God, Kev! What a collection!

Several questions:

• What is/are your favorite(s)? You lingered over that GG and AFS at the end. Any significance to that?

• Would you consider adding captions naming each of the models as you show them?

• Would you permit me to include your video in an update of my WWV Illustrated Guide that I am planning?
Thanks!

ZERO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
people's republic
Your a sick man, Kev...
smoke.gif

Outstanding!
:evil:

kevbow

Unregistered Supplier
May 27, 2009
CT
teatimeliquid.com
My God, Kev! What a collection!

Several questions:

• What is/are your favorite(s)? You lingered over that GG and AFS at the end. Any significance to that?

• Would you consider adding captions naming each of the models as you show them?

• Would you permit me to include your video in an update of my WWV Illustrated Guide that I am planning?
Thanks!
The mods are not my collection. I will leave it to the owners/creators of these mods to take claim.

My favorite by far was the GG. Probably the most impressive mod I've ever seen. I used to question why they were so much money but after seeing one in person and seeing the innovative functions the mod has it's worth every penny.

Adding captions to what each mod is would have been very time consuming and I just don't have that kind of time to do it.

By all means.....you can include the video in your WWV Illustrated Guide.

kevbow

Unregistered Supplier
May 27, 2009
CT
teatimeliquid.com
Great to meet you finally!!!
One of the mod cases was my collection, and growing.

BTW kevbow you missed one of the best cases at the meet, Dumwaldo has many one of a kind mods in his collection.
YouTube - 1st NYC Vapers Meeting 2010
I know.....and I haven't heard the end of it. I told him I would make a special dw mods video for him next time I go. Nice to finally meet you too.

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
My favorite by far was the GG. Probably the most impressive mod I've ever seen. I used to question why they were so much money but after seeing one in person and seeing the innovative functions the mod has it's worth every penny.

you gotta be selling them right ?

lots of Cisco projects in there, it's like a cisco post history in a box..

Milano

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Long Island, N.Y.
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread