Mom and Pop birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been lurking on the forum for a while, but decided to take the plunge and register so that I could post on the Mom and Pop sub-forum birthday thread. Unfortunately, it seems that the only thing that I wanted to post is not allowed since I'm locked into the new members forum for some (not sure) period of time. If a moderator could be kind enough to migrate this post to the Mom and Pop bday thread I would be very appreciative. It's not every day that I can get a 30% off code from a manufacturer with quality juice. Actually, it's a once a year thing...and waiting that long due to an arbitrary forum dictate would be uncool. Can ya help a girl out?

Btw, incase you happen to move this or Pop sees it.....It's my birthday!! :)

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here!:)

You need to make 5 posts (not 5 threads) and then wait until the server updates at :25 past the hour. Once all this happens you will be free to post in most other sections of this website.

Just go out and post a welcome in another new members thread or post on this thread and you will have your 5 posts in no time.

Happy Birthday!

finelines

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Greensboro NC
I've been lurking on the forum for a while, but decided to take the plunge and register so that I could post on the Mom and Pop sub-forum birthday thread. Unfortunately, it seems that the only thing that I wanted to post is not allowed since I'm locked into the new members forum for some (not sure) period of time. If a moderator could be kind enough to migrate this post to the Mom and Pop bday thread I would be very appreciative. It's not every day that I can get a 30% off code from a manufacturer with quality juice. Actually, it's a once a year thing...and waiting that long due to an arbitrary forum dictate would be uncool. Can ya help a girl out?

Btw, incase you happen to move this or Pop sees it.....It's my birthday!! :)

Happy Birthday neighbor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread