Monthly ejuice and supply budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabber

Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
U.S.
Hello to everyone here! I have been cigarette free since 01/12/2013 and I have tried all sorts of cartos,atomizers and various tanks.I do recall that going to Ecigs would be cheaper and for sure better for my health and my doctor even approves! My biggest challenge is prices on quality ejuice. Due to my limited income,finding 60 mls a month for 40.00 bucks seems impossible! Trust me,i have bought from all over the U.S. and one business sold me 50 mls for 15.00 bucks (BUT)' the quality is not there...I live in Az. and the best juice I have ever had is made here but' the cost and shipping throws me over budget.....Just wondering what everyone thinks they are saving per month versus cigarettes....Thank's for reading and would like to see some feedback! Tabber

tereastarr

Jul 24, 2013
Minnesota, USA
I buy from Mt Baker Vapor all the time and you can't beat the prices! I order 4 15ml bottles (retail at $4.99 each), use a discount code to save 10% (normally 'vaporfrombaker'), and with shipping (around $3.00), my final price is between $21 and $22. Plus, Mt Baker Vapor gives 1 15ml sample for every order over $15 before shipping, so for less than $22 I get 75mls of e-juice. The prices are better for their 30ml bottles, but I am currently working my way through their entire menu, so I stick with the smaller bottles, just in case the juice doesn't wow me :D

debcartee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Spokane WA
Try DIY, it's net really hard and after your inital setup it's really cheap, especially if you save your bottles and wash and reuse them. I make liquid for a lot of my friends so reusing bottles is gross, but not if your making it just for you. This is great especially from Mt Baker, you can buy what ever nic level you use with your pg/vg ratio, and a couple of flavors you really like. There are a lot of good calculators on they DIY section of the forum. It only takes a few minutes and you're good to go.

fabricator4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Mackay, Qld. Australia
Hello to everyone here! I have been cigarette free since 01/12/2013 and I have tried all sorts of cartos,atomizers and various tanks.I do recall that going to Ecigs would be cheaper and for sure better for my health and my doctor even approves! My biggest challenge is prices on quality ejuice. Due to my limited income,finding 60 mls a month for 40.00 bucks seems impossible! Trust me,i have bought from all over the U.S. and one business sold me 50 mls for 15.00 bucks (BUT)' the quality is not there...I live in Az. and the best juice I have ever had is made here but' the cost and shipping throws me over budget.....Just wondering what everyone thinks they are saving per month versus cigarettes....Thank's for reading and would like to see some feedback! Tabber

You could probably DIY for less than $10 a month if you only use 60ml, but there is a steep learning curve and higher initial costs since you would be buying supplies for much more than one month.

You might have a look at Yaeliq as 100ml is less than $20 and I've heard good reports about the quality. They do free shipping for orders over $50. Maybe see if you can find some reviews to work out whether they are likely to be to your taste or not.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
DIY and Mt Baker are great recommendations. It all depends what you like, too.
I'd been trying juice from LOTS of places, WITHOUT any price restriction, just to find stuff I liked.
Oh a whim, I tried something from China, EXPECTING actually to toss it - but it was just what I was looking for at the time (a mild, turkish tobacco flavor). Ordered it again - still liked it. It's part of my "top 5, always have it in stock" juice list now.
Just ordered a bigger bottle: 50 mls. Cost me $9, free shipping.
It's worth checking and trying a couple from FastTech - they have Dekang and Liqua which are both popular juices.
You can get several flavors in 10 ml bottles at $2.47 each to see if you like any.

SynthStars

Aug 9, 2013
Eastleigh, Hants, UK
Mt. Baker Vapor is definitely the low price leader and they have some good juices. My current favorite vendor (Nicoticket) sells 30 ml bottles for $15 and IMO their juice is absolute top-notch, so even there you could hit your monthly target of 60 ml for $45 with room left in your vape budget for other supplies.

^^ This! I can't recommend Clark at Nicoticket enough, his Creme Brûlée is just the best.

Tabber

Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
U.S.
Thank you very much for the info. on Mt Baker Vapor! I really like all the DIY on juice but i need to find more info about what i need as far as supplies and measurements to make the juice as i am new to this.If i am understanding correctly,i need 1 bottle of nicotine,1 PG and 1 VG..Does that sound right to you? I want to learn how to make snickerdoodle cookie,menthol and maybe some other dessert flavors.The website is awesome and i appreciate all the help!

Thank's,Tabber

HDVaper

Ultra Super Senior Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
www.oktom.com
If you like Dekang HERE'S where I get mine. @10.95 per 50ml the price is pretty good. I really like Dekang tobacco flavors so I don't shop around much. Everything I've tried, besides Dekang, goes down the drain because it tastes so bad. Maybe this will help with your budget.

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Not sure what you MG is, you can start with something like this :
18mg Nicotine solution - 60ml
60ML of 18MG for 4.59.

Then check out their Flavor Lab with flavor for 1.59. (usually recommended to start at 5%, which for 60ML would be 3ML ) it would reduce the 18mg down a little, but not too much. You could add more if you wanted more flavor, or add a little less if you didn't (don't mix the whole 60ML at once).

this way you don't need to worry about mixing the strength up or down, just add flavor to nic juice. and you will get your 60ML for around 6.00 (plus shipping)

If you don't like either 100%PG or 100%VG, then get 1 of each for a 50/50 PG/VG mix. That will set you back a whole 9.00 :)

EmeraldLeo1982

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma
I'm getting into DIY myself due to budget constrictions. 115ml of 48mg PG nicotine base + 5 bottles of quality flavoring for 32.90 USD shipped, at ecigexpress. Once I water that base down with my 4 dollar bottle of USP Glycerin from walmart I'm looking at roughly 400ml's of 18mg liquid for 37 bucks with 5 flavors to play with. Then you could spend your next monthly budget on more flavorings and gear.

This would be about a 5 month supply for me maybe more. Or it gives me enough leftovers that I can sell quality liquids to the locals by word of mouth and actually make more money to spend on vaping stuff.

Last edited:

angelicames

Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
USA
A lot of vendors have specials sometimes. Good to give them a try when they are offering good deals. I can honestly say that since taste is so subjective it is difficult to make a decision on juice especially for me because everyone can like something and I will most generally dislike it. Another option would be waiting until the juice is on sale and stocking up within your budget especially when they are doing bogos or something like that. Then you'd have your money for the next month to use on something else. Always check for coupon codes too, can always save a little money that way :)

disco180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
New York
If you like Dekang HERE'S where I get mine. @10.95 per 50ml the price is pretty good. I really like Dekang tobacco flavors so I don't shop around much. Everything I've tried, besides Dekang, goes down the drain because it tastes so bad. Maybe this will help with your budget.

You have to remember DeKang isn't just PG/VG, Nic and flavor, they use other chemicals to improve the flavor/taste and preservatives to make sure it has shelf life for the vendors that order it.

Melis

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
Orlando, Florida
Ok, Ive never ordered from them, and i dont know anyone who has.. But today I found a coupon code (ejuice) for ecigarettesfast.com that brings their juices in 10ml to only $1.75 a bottle! I ordered 5 bottles, and Im hoping for success. $4.00 flat rate shipping in the usa. Their big bottles are covered too, but I dont remember the price. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread