Monthly ejuice and supply budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
Azure vaping has a deal going on. I got 120 ml for $22 shipped. I got Grape Drink, tasted fine after I let it steep.

Thanks for sharing this offer. Azure Vading is indeed selling e-juice cheap. 30ml bottles for $8. I ordered 3 bottles. I was tempted to go for the 120ml size for $16, but thought that my wife might not appreciate it. Not everyone enjoys a bargain the way I do.

The challenge was picking the flavors. Azure vaping used to be called Blue Mist vaping, so when searching for reviews you need to look at both. The company has a lot of wild flavors. Many of the flavors get poor reviews on YouTube. I found one review for "Smooth". The reviewer loves the vape and gives it top marks! He bought 120ml and has already put a big dent in the bottle. I had to try it. I ordered 30ml of it.

I found another review of a lady that was vaping Vanilla Creme from Azure Vaping. She gave a glowing review. I ordered 30ml of it it too.
Finally, I found a review by PBusardo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K5zrbImVoA

Phil reviewed three flavors. He was critical of two flavors, but gave the thumbs-up to Fruit Punch. I ordered it.

Azure Vaping is currently only selling the 30ml size and the 120ml size. The company was impacted by Hurricane Sandy and is trying to get ramped up again. They offer a $6 Flat Rate for shipping. My order came out to an even $30. I'm looking forward to receiving the shipment.

Last edited:

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
Thank you very much for the info. on Mt Baker Vapor! I really like all the DIY on juice but i need to find more info about what i need as far as supplies and measurements to make the juice as i am new to this.If i am understanding correctly,i need 1 bottle of nicotine,1 PG and 1 VG..Does that sound right to you? I want to learn how to make snickerdoodle cookie,menthol and maybe some other dessert flavors.The website is awesome and i appreciate all the help!

Thank's,Tabber

Watch this YouTube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWdDl9vKysQ

PiratesBelay does an excellent job of explaining DIY fundamentals.

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
If you like Dekang HERE'S where I get mine. @10.95 per 50ml the price is pretty good. I really like Dekang tobacco flavors so I don't shop around much. Everything I've tried, besides Dekang, goes down the drain because it tastes so bad. Maybe this will help with your budget.

That sounds like an awesome deal. The website doesn't offer a lot of clues about what's popular. I'm interested in a sweet tobacco flavor. Can you recommend one from www.eliquidmarket.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread