Mooch’s Recommended Batteries tables have been updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    These tables are NOT all of the good performing batteries! There are MANY others that could be recommended and that can be used successfully in many mods.

Mooch's Recommended Batteries | E-Cigarette Forum

These tables are just a few of my recommendations, taking into account performance and/or worldwide availability. These tables are NOT an indictment of your choice of battery if you use something different! If you are using batteries that are not in these tables, and you are happy with them, then keep using them!

They are just a few recommendations to help those who are completely confused about what might be a decent battery to buy.

I have removed 18350’s, 26650’s, and the rewrapped/China-manufactured batteries until I can retest. It’s been too long since I last tested them to be sure that what’s under the wrap has not changed.

Other OEM cells are being tested too and these tables will continue to be updated.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    GnG3qzA.jpg

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    Thank you, I have relied on these charts for a loooong time. I appreciate t, the work that you put into the battery usage. For a non-scientist/chemist, the work is invaluable.

These tables are NOT all of the good performing batteries! There are MANY others that could be recommended and that can be used successfully in many mods.

Mooch's Recommended Batteries | E-Cigarette Forum

These tables are just a few of my recommendations, taking into account performance and/or worldwide availability. These tables are NOT an indictment of your choice of battery if you use something different! If you are using batteries that are not in these tables, and you are happy with them, then keep using them!

They are just a few recommendations to help those who are completely confused about what might be a decent battery to buy.

I have removed 18350’s, 26650’s, and the rewrapped/China-manufactured batteries until I can retest. It’s been too long since I last tested them to be sure that what’s under the wrap has not changed.

Other OEM cells are being tested too and these tables will continue to be updated.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 28, 2013
    The Clemson Tigers State
    I'm new here on ECF and when I try to follow the link for Moochs recommended batteries I receive a message that I do not have permission to access the link. Are there different access levels?

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

go to Moochs YouTube channel and learn lots and lots about batteries.

mooch battery - YouTube

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 28, 2013
    The Clemson Tigers State
    I'm new here on ECF and when I try to follow the link for Moochs recommended batteries I receive a message that I do not have permission to access the link. Are there different access levels?

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

I see you just joined today so I think you need to make a few more posts before you can access blogs.

Reactions: AstroTurf

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Reactions: AstroTurf
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread