Moon Mountain Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlDogNewTricks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Venice, FL
I just got 4 liquids from Moon Mountain Vapor. The Set Down Delight is incredible out of the mailbox. Light Side Lucidity and Dark Side Delirium will be wonderful in a week or so and Vapor Trail (with heavy menthol) is terrific and I was not a menthol smoker. It is my first gourmet liquid order and I can say without reservation if you've been holding off ordering more expensive liquids, don't. It really is worth the few extra dollars. I will be ordering from them again, without question. Happily, my list of 'to try' is a long one. Every time I think this can't get any better, I am proven completely wrong. Thank you all so much for your recomendations, y'all rock!

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
OlDogNewTricks:10726078 said:
I just got 4 liquids from Moon Mountain Vapor. The Set Down Delight is incredible out of the mailbox. Light Side Lucidity and Dark Side Delirium will be wonderful in a week or so and Vapor Trail (with heavy menthol) is terrific and I was not a menthol smoker. It is my first gourmet liquid order and I can say without reservation if you've been holding off ordering more expensive liquids, don't. It really is worth the few extra dollars. I will be ordering from them again, without question. Happily, my list of 'to try' is a long one. Every time I think this can't get any better, I am proven completely wrong. Thank you all so much for your recomendations, y'all rock!

Yup. They're my goto vendor now. Great clean flavors, fast personable service.
Their juices don't really need steeping though, so I don't know if time will improve Light Side Lucidity for you. I think its incredible, an ADV. Haven't really noticed a change as it aged.
Also, their liquid really isn't expensive. $15 per 30ml is lower than average, unless you like MBV. If youre lucky you can catch the BOGO sales MMV has occasionally which puts the 30ml in the $7-8 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread