More MVP help plz, (sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

04 Raider Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I buy Innokin 30S and 30B tanks,Innokin mods and replacement coils on e-bay all the time.Never got a fake or dead coil.Serial #'s always checked out as genuine on Innokis site.Prices can't be beat.As far as shipping to England,I don't know.Would be glad to give you several good e-Bay sellers.I personally like the $$$ savings.Good luck.

VickyWood

Jun 10, 2014
leeds UK
oh it did it now lol

Attachments

• 20150107_201650 (1).jpg
    20150107_201650 (1).jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 12

04 Raider Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi, I'm loving my MVP but am used to a basic e-cig/hookah, My problem is with my old e-cig I was over run with spares so if something died on me I;d have spares at hand, With my new baby I only have what was in the package, I have batteries etc but no atomiser spares ( I don't want to use the basic attys on my new baby), I got the iclear 30 with my mvp but looking to buy spares, can anyone tell me if these I found on amazon are the right bits I need............

.GENUINE INNOKIN iTaste iClear 30 iClear30 REPLACEMENT COILS 2.1ohm 5 PACK

I think they are right but is there anything else I need so if my iclear 30 popped I could replace it with these and be back up and running?

Thx for reading :)

Readily available on e-bay.My experience with the 30 was leakage.Id do like the 30S and The 30B.All tanks and coils readily available at good prices on e-bay.Good luck

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
It looks like I can see wicks in there, Vicky.

so I would say it's an iClear30. NOT an iClear30S

As additional confirmation, ayep. :)

If you dig menthols/x-treme ices, I've seen those things go through 120ml+ of eliquid without changing the coil. Stick to 70/30 PG/VG and it's a fine tank, enjoy it. :)

Last edited:

2pksAday

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2015
U.S
The mouthpiece bit. Some Innokins have crazy (large) rotating ones... does yours?

speaking of crazy rotating drip tips, I actually seen these in person at a vapor store..attached to the iclear.
Can you buy rotating tips that fit an Aspire Nautilus (full sizes)...are these types of drip tip universal in size/fitting?
I also use an MVP 20 watt battery (LOVE IT)

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
"Paradox", French West Indies
Hi Vicky, I'm from Dewsbury originally! Now then, you might be liking that iclear 30 that comes with the MVP 2 (nice colour choice) right now but you can use a multitude of different atomisers on it and there are some really wonderful products available these days. There is a reason why djsvapour has his in the garage! For the best Uk e liquids try chefs vapor or Mrs Lords out and then get yourself a nautilus-it's like the difference between Yorkshire fish n chips and London where they leave the skin on. Best of luck to ya:)

VickyWood

Jun 10, 2014
leeds UK
OMG I forgot about this site and this post, let me update it now, I've kinda grown in my vaping life, I was happy with the Iclear 30 until I found the aerotank, I learned how to lung hit and loving it, I also make my own juice now, I'm still learning but have got about 50ml steeping, its in its 3rd week and smells lovely so hopefully this will save my pennies, I'm still using my MVP cos its all I have but hope to win the lottery and buy a vv/vw mod as the MVP maxes out at 11w, I want 30-50 so I get the real deal with my lung hits lol, Anyways maybe no one will read this so i'll say buh bye xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread