More questions, glass tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezrein

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Oregon
I'm looking for glass tanks. Not protank, not puritank. Not ego cone threaded. 510 thread, 3 mil or larger, bcc or bdc only. Prefer not to use kanger style heads, have a real bad taste in my mouth right now from my protank 3 and it's super soft squishy piece of crap post insulator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Smok_PBC.jpg

Smok Pyrex Bottom Coil clearotanks $ 9.99

Last edited:

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
It's a Smoktech product, not Kanger. Bottom coil tank Heads from Smok Tech

Bah!

should have known better.

not one of the little guys that came along after dependent on kanger heads. Smoktech is big enough to manufacture for themselves.

doh! i see they're compatible. saw the pic and got curious.

thanks for clearing that up, bad.

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
I'm looking for glass tanks. Not protank, not puritank. Not ego cone threaded. 510 thread, 3 mil or larger, bcc or bdc only. Prefer not to use kanger style heads, have a real bad taste in my mouth right now from my protank 3 and it's super soft squishy piece of crap post insulator.

Okay, so I am having EXCELLENT success from the AnyVape Davide BDC. It holds 3ml of juice, and produces great vapor and flavor. The downside is that in my usage it eats coils every 2-3 days. This is the area that seems to be different for everyone, many folks are getting weeks out of the coils. Could just be my batch of coils too, will find out when the next order gets here. I got mine from DV, and at the price it's hard to beat!

As always though ... YMMV!

HTH

ADozer

Nov 24, 2013
Undercity, IL, USA
Cartos are their own can of worms... I personally like them, but I now trial-run each and every one for a while before sticking it in a tank, getting the holes punched just right is a bit of voodoo as well.

I also prefer the single-coil evod/protank heads, rebuildable, and a solid vape for sure. If you are looking to really step up to a solid tank with a rebuildable approach. I would consider a kayfun/russian clone (EHPro is a solid one).

Mezrein

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Oregon
@adozer
Russian 91%v2 on preorder already. :) I'm more looking for an out and about atty so the russian can be safe at home. Just wish the russian had a glass tank. I run a peppermint/cinnamon/vanilla mix as my all day vape, don't want it breaking down the tank ya know?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread