The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

More VG Cartos?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by CthulhuSaves, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CthulhuSaves

CthulhuSaves Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2011
    Kansas
    Hiya,

I just made an interesting discovery. I couldn't figure out why all of the carts I'd been trying recently didn't come close to having the vapor and flavor of one (same flavor, coffee) that I'd tried earlier. And then I ran across it again and noticed it said VG on it.

I'm not "into" VG, per se. Not an organic type, nor am I allergic to PG, and there's always the old "VG gunks up attys" thing to consider, as well. But wow, the flavor is so much better on them, and I hadn't thought about it before, but since these are disposable, there's no reason to worry about gunked attys.

So yeah, I'm kinda sold on the idea of switching to VG cartos, but man, there aren't many to choose from. A handful of "WOW" VG cartos, and the general "VG Cartomizers" tab has nothing under it at all!

I'd really like to know if that's going to be remedied any time soon, either by restocking or, if that's all there is, hopefully showing enough interest to get you guys to have more flavors produced and made available.

(And on a semi-related note, I'd like to request that you guys consider adding a caffeinated version for your various coffee flavored cartos. I've begun seeing eliquids of this nature in a few places, and there seems to be a growing desire, --one that I now share--, to effectively substitute caffeine for nic in the coffee genre. What an incredibly cool idea. Not mine, but one I'm fully on-board for. Caffeinated, 0-nic coffee, espresso, cappuccino... love it. Is there even a remote chance of getting pre-filled cartos like that?)

2. jeannest

jeannest Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2010
    New York
    The VG Cafe Mocha cartos are so delicious! :) Vapor Monsters! I normally hate chocolate vapes, but this one is totally awesome. I'd love to see more variety in the VG carto section too.

3. jeffree

jeffree Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2010
    california
    I'd guess the crew's aware of the issue. And I think a pure menth (good for mixing) should be at the top of the list. I'd like to see them knock that one out of the park with an icy, potent menth blast.

4. phishtraveler

phishtraveler Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2010
    ...in middle america
    you have discovered VG in transition for V4L.

They had an OLD line of VG cartos that were discontinued. They sold all of them and there are no more...thats why the link has nothing. Not to fear, though....a brand NEW line of 100% VG WOW cartomizers and liquid has just launched this year. Only 9 flavors so far but they are all amazing!

5. Glam

Glam Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2011
    La Salle, Illinois
    Agreed--every time I place an order, I go looking for more vg juice flavors--hopefully soon there will be thousands and thousands to choose from. (I can dream!)

6. TechnoDestructo

TechnoDestructo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2011
    Maine
    A menthol vg would be awesome! I look every time I order. One can only hope

7. ThankU4Vaping

ThankU4Vaping Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2010
    NJ
    I guess Wowboy isn't considered a menthol per se, but to me it's on the fence of mentholness.

8. jeffree

Jan 18, 2010
    california
    ThankU, I'll have to give the wowboy a try.

Cthulhu, I just read your original post again and have to say that it's great post. What I especially like is the idea of vaping VG over time and why that can matter. I'm like a broken record here in suggesting that folks vape VG exclusively for a week or two before reaching an opinion--that its special attractions don't reveal themselves immediately. Ah well, end of sermon. But I'm glad you raised the point for others to consider. :2cool:

9. waylonjessi4ever

waylonjessi4ever Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2011
    Northern California
    I tried vg exclusively for about 2 weeks ...just goes to show again how we taste differently ...not for me .

10. jeffree

Jan 18, 2010
    california
    Waylon, that's what makes this place so interesting. YMMV rules! :D

11. waylonjessi4ever

waylonjessi4ever Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2011
    Northern California
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.