VG Cartomizers arrived. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenantsf

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
earth
My first order with V4L and I ordered some of the VG cartomizers. I've been a huge fan of VG since I started vaping and it's nice to finally be able to enjoy the simplicity and ease of cartomizers with the smoothness and nuances of VG liquid in one go. This is what I call easy vaping.

Here's what I ordered:

• VG Coffee, 18mg - Smooth and subtle coffee flavor with excellent vapor production. Not quite as bold as the Espresso (in PG) I received as a bonus but a solid coffee vape.
  • VG Smilin Special Menthol, 18mg - I'm not a fan of Menthol but this one works just fine. Not an all day vape for me but great for those "I'm living on top of the hill" moments (which coincidentally I am here in Twin Peaks!). :cool: Smooth and medium-bodied menthol/mint (not sure what the difference is) flavor. Nice and frosty!

Of course, I ordered some PG cartos in case the VG didn't suit me. My all time favorite Green Tea is still my all time favorite. I top it off with some EcoPure Rich and I'm in heaven. Now that you have the Green Tea in VG, I'll be able to save some of the precious EcoPure to help me blow through the rest of my PG cartos stash.

It's been harder than I thought quitting analogs but the KR808D-1 took me to the finish line and these VG cartomizers are my prizes! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :thumbs:

Last edited:

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Sounds like I'm going to have to order some VG cartos cause I'm really loving VG myself. I had bought some no flavor VG juice and have been mixing my own here recently and I really like the smoothness of the VG also, it doesn't seem as harsh to me as the PG, but I still use some straight PG juice also but I may just finish up what I have in those and stay with VG. Thank you V4L for coming out with VG cartos, that's really awesome!

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
I just got some SMILIN' Special Menthol VG cartos and am trying one right now. I had to wait a minute for the vapor to clear so I could see what I was typing ;-)

Very nice, I like 'em - the flavor is a little mellower than the PG version, but I'll definitely order some more of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread