Morning Coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffaloguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Buffalo NY
This is my first recipe Im posting. You may need to play with it a little for the coffee flavoring. I used a "chocolate fudge brownie coffee" I extracted myself in some pg. However I have tried it with a kona flavoring also and it was still good at the same percentages. So Id suggest using your personal favorite coffee flavor. Its a variation of another recipe I found.

For a 15ml batch:
Chocolate Fudge Brownie Coffee 6%
TPA Butter Rum 5%
TPA English Toffee 8%
5 drops TPA Bavarian Cream
3 drops sucralose (i use ez sweets)

I steep in a hot cup of water for 20 mins and then leave uncapped overnight. This (i think) helps mellow the sharpness of the rum flavor.

Base is whatever you prefer. Mine is 100%vg with 10% dw added. I vape this every morning with my coffee. Took me three versions to get it pegged.

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

buffaloguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Buffalo NY
Sorry for the late reply. As I said above its from a coffee I extracted myself in pg. You can extract just about any coffee flavor and use it in this recipe. You can find directions for doing that in the diy liquid forums.

However, I can tell you that I believe Cappellas has a "chocolate fudge brownie" flavoring. Ive never used it but I have seen it. It wont have any coffee flavor but I think that may be what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread