most flavorable ejuice premium or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerseyman32

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2014
maryland
Hi everyone, I'm looking for opinions on a vendor with truly flavor packed ejuice, I've tried a lot of vendors I, here some were good some not so much. So now I'm looking for suggestions for either premium or top grade in house juices. I like fruity custards, some cereals and some drinks, if ya have your favs please let me know thanks in advance
SEMPER FI

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
They are great , love custers last stand and wAkonda but I wanna expand my juice vendors.. Maybe stuff like space jam , suicide bunny etc just to see if there is a difference

Ah Wakonda! It's the best juice on the market. I've tried many throughout my 4 years of vaping.

Reactions: PhilsPhanatic

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I've tried Space jam. I didn't like any of their flavors at all. Maybe it's just me though. I do like The Kings crown The King though, it's made by the makers of suicide bunny. The king is delicious, almost as good as Wakonda.

I have some King's Crown vape mail on the way to me now. I ordered The King and Bound by the Crown and they should arrive tomorrow or Friday. Did you steep your Kings Crown juices? If so, for how long? Thank you in advance for your response.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
There's only 3 that I routinely repurchase from.

Nicoticket
The Plume Room
Local DFW shop JoosieVapes

Based on your recommendation, I just went to the Joosie Vapes web site and I couldn't figure out how to enter it. Any hints on entering?

My favorite vape shop, Create a Cig, recently shut down their North Dallas location, but this summer, they opened one in Mesquite. I liked several of their house blends, especially Island Breeze, Jack Sparrow, Tangerine, Spearmint, Gingerbread, Dragonite, Vanilla Custard, and a white chocolate juice. If I decide to make the drive to Mesquite for my favorite Create a Cig juices, I might want to visit Joosie Vapes as well, so I'd like to check out their web site.

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
I want to try Joosie Vapes but they are in Mesquite, and i do DART. :(

That sucks. Your missing out. They have one called strawberry crunch, I like it more then looper.

Based on your recommendation, I just went to the Joosie Vapes web site and I couldn't figure out how to enter it. Any hints on entering?

My favorite vape shop, Create a Cig, recently shut down their North Dallas location, but this summer, they opened one in Mesquite. I liked several of their house blends, especially Island Breeze, Jack Sparrow, Tangerine, Spearmint, Gingerbread, Dragonite, Vanilla Custard, and a white chocolate juice. If I decide to make the drive to Mesquite for my favorite Create a Cig juices, I might want to visit Joosie Vapes as well, so I'd like to check out their web site.

Their website has changed, I don't think they are set up for web sales. If ou set on ordering give them a call and they may work with you. Its the only house juice in the Dallas area that I like. Juice prices are not the cheapest, but its very well made. I got some unflavored from them and it tasted like Nude Nicotine base.

If you make it out there Krunchy berry, Strawberry crunch, 1967 (Coconut Brandy Cream similar to castle long reserve but light on the coconut), and Vanilla Custard are my reoccurring purchases.

I was stuck on one called Vengance for a while (Peanut butter Bannana cream) but I cant stand peanut butter vapes anymore.

Blueberry muffin and Blueberry yogurt are good.

They also have the basic flavors that you find at most places.

Pretty big premium juice verity too.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
I have some King's Crown vape mail on the way to me now. I ordered The King and Bound by the Crown and they should arrive tomorrow or Friday. Did you steep your Kings Crown juices? If so, for how long? Thank you in advance for your response.

I've purchased quite a few bottles and never had to steep any of them. They are good right out of the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread