Mother of God... I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

WPsharpshooter

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2011
TN
Just got my Volt today.. (my 1st ecig) I ordered their 2 sampler packs.. Tried all the flavors and landed on the 555 and the ry4, the rest were lets just say "not good" I initially thought I was going to smoke it like a cigarette but I cant put it down.. I dont know if its just because its new, or the fact that I can get the smoking "satisfaction" sitting in my office but I am loving it... As far as the carts with the flavors I do not like... what can I do with them??? I have some liquid ordered but I guess I would have to vape the flavor out of the "nasty carts" before I could drop my liquid into them.. also do I have to order blanks from volt or does anything interchange with it..

Anima

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2011
Texas
... I initially thought I was going to smoke it like a cigarette but I cant put it down.. I dont know if its just because its new, or the fact that I can get the smoking "satisfaction" sitting in my office but I am loving it...

OMG, me too! I'm vaping way more than I ever smoked because I can do it indoors (and it doesn't make me hack or feel terrible about what I'm doing to my health).

Now someone needs to invent an innocuous way to ingest alcohol all day...

WPsharpshooter

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2011
TN
Congrats WP. Search around a bit on here and you can find some good vids on cleaning out your carts. This way you wont have to vape the ones you really hate.

Will definatly have to look into that... I think it was cherry that gave me the feeling that I was smoking a household cleaner... and Anima I like your idea with the booze.... :)

Mr. Buttflakes

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2011
Missouri

This is a good way to clean volt cartomizers, I also have a volt and use this method and it works really good. But instead of filling them with liquid right after let them sit on a papertowel for the night to air out and make sure all the water is out. Takes a little work but saves money and time waiting on the good ol' mailman :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread