Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
yhst-68314779127777_2147_2095668

The Vapor Room
www.thevaporroom.net
SALES and NEW PRODUCT

Happy Mothers Day!
Give your mother the gift that keeps on giving!
15% OFF Coupon Code this week only! 5/2-5/8 EST
mothersday

The Vapor Room introduces Ginger’s USA Blends, our line of pure hand crafted e-juice, 100% made in the USA. Ginger’s Blends is available in strengths of 30mg, 24mg, 18mg, 12mg, 6mg and 0mg and also comes in three different PG/VG ratios to choose from as well as 100% VG.

SALE!
510 Starter Kit - ON SALE $40.00
Kit comes with a FREE Hardshell Case or Car Charger and included is a FREE 6ml bottle of e-liquid.

10 Pack 3ml Tasters - ON SALE $20.00
This is perfect if you have a few flavors you are dying to try but don't want to waste money on flavors that might not be for you.

Four Flavors of the Week - 30ml for $10.00

Weekly Weekender - 15ml for $7.00 (Mon-Thur) / $5.00 (Fri-Sun)

FREE!
15ml of Ginger's USA Juice for being a first time customer!
3ml of Ginger's USA Juice that comes with every purchase!

In the comments at check out let us know what flavor, ratio, and strength you would like.

View our Sales/Free Stuff HERE!

Let us know if you have any questions! Happy SPRING!!
Happy Vaping,
Josh and Jess

ZooKansas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Kansas City, MO USA
Can't wait to place my order with you this Friday for the BCinCrumble weekender and this discount is icing on top. I got it as a sample with my first order of vanilla cupcake(awesome) and PBCookie(amazing). Surprisingly, the BCinCrumble was the best ejuice I've had to date. You guys have quickly become my favorite vendor! The specials, weekenders, coupon codes, great juice, samples etc. Weird to say, "don't work too hard", but I sure do appreciate your efforts and will continue to put out the good word for your site.

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Weird to say, "don't work too hard", but I sure do appreciate your efforts and will continue to put out the good word for your site.

Weird to say but good to hear. Glad you enjoy the juice and don't forget that when you spread the good word that you can have those people put your name and e-mail address in the comments of their order and we will send you coupon code for a free bottle of liquid. Thanks again for the feedback, we certainly appreciate it! -Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread