Color- light orange

Vapor- good

Throat hit- good

Subtle, med. flavor, strong- subtle+ to medium-

Non sweet,slightly sweet,sweet,very sweet- lightly sweet

Clean (free from perfuminess/chemical taste/soapiness)- Yes clean taste

Bad, ok, good, great (quick overall rating) - good

MY EXPERIENCE & OPINION YMMV

I like Blondies, and brunettes, and redhreads....but thats a story for another time. Im a bakery fan. Sweet tobacco vapes and cinnamon are still number one in my book but I have a sweet tooth for sure and luv cookies and brownies. I don't keep chocolate around the house becuz I am the cookie monster of chocolate (and lick wrappers like an 8 year old lol).

Butterscotch blondies are like butterscotch brownies, butterscotch instead of chocolate.

Basically this is a butterscotch flavor. That's the dominant flavor. It's slightly artificial tasting, but good. It's creamy, it's rich with a slight vanilla tone. I think theres a caramel note too but it could be the richness of the butterscotch playing tricks on me. Leaves a nice butterscotch aftertaste. It's not quite sweet enough though, as is.

True, I haven't had a Blondie in awhile- but cookies, brownies, rolls etc need to be sweet like their food counterparts! I know its difficult because not everyone likes things SUPER sweet, and different voltages and hardware can really enhance the sweetness factor, but let's meet in the middle (or go over I don't mind lol)

It's clean, blows clouds like a champ for 70/30, and is a good butterscotch. Flavor strength is on the lighter side but not subtle. If you want it sweeter I'm pretty sure she'll do it. Mount Olympus has very good customer service :)

$2.00 for a 3ml, 15ml recently lowered from $8 to $6 yay! And $12.00 for 30mls
Free shipping on orders over $50
SAVE 10% WITH CODE: ECFSAVE10

Mount Olympus Vapors - Premium, handcrafted e-liquids, e-cigarette accessories, and DIY Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread