PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE

12mg, 70/30pg/vg, Inferno (ego), *Dual Coil MEGA XL carto, steeped 4 days

Color-translucent amber

Vapor-good

Throat hit- good

Subtle, medium flavored, or strong flavored- subtle+ to medium

Non sweet, slightly sweet, sweet, very sweet- lightly sweet

Is it clean? (Is it free of any, perfumy, soapy or chemical like notes?)- yes

OVERALL RATING (Bad, ok, good, great)- ok+ to good as is but with my sweetener probably real good
:)

MY EXPERIENCE & OPINION YMMV

Don't you love warm, sweet peanut butter cookies? Mom would take her fork dip it in water, then dip it in sugar and smash that little dough ball so it was loaded with sweet sugar and gave it that familiar homemade criss cross pattern.

Well, it's not Mom's cookies but nothing ever is! It is almost a straight up peanut butter, with a cookie aftertaste best described as a Nutter Butter type cookie. That is immediately what came to mind. Mmm Nutter Butter. So go get choo sum nutty butta!

I love peanut butter and sometimes I just grab a huge heaping spoonful and eat just that. Do I ever redip the spoon in there? I'd rather not say lol

Slightly artificial tasting and fairly sweet, it is accurate to its name, and is what you would be expecting if you get this. I won it in a fun 4 word story contest. You can read it in all its craziness put together on the Mount Olympus blog.

There is now a flavor and sweetener boost option which I would recommend -but haven't tried-IF you like stronger flavor like me. This is the flavor strength as is (just a little lite for my taste) but I asked for it a little sweeter (I know so picky! but yes its good lol) which she did ...still would like it sweeter lol... a little bottle of sweetener was tossed in. Does she always do that? Was it because the contest or cuz I'm so awesome?-I dunno but I do know Mount Olympus has wonderful customer service! They are currently in the process of creating some new flavors which I won't reveal and spoil the fun. The site is still being changed and updated so if you encounter any problems be patient-its all improvements to give you a better vaping experience.

Mount Olympus Vapors - Premium, handcrafted e-liquids, e-cigarette accessories, and DIY Supplies

*Quick note about the mega carto. I have used them a lot in the past. Take that rubber mouthpiece out and chuck it- it taints the flavor. A syringe fills it best don't bother drip filling from the top at least from the get go. Also they do dull flavor so I tried this flavor first for awhile on an atty.
2012-06-25_09-26-31_421-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread