Mountain Oak Vapors - BLACK FOREST - It Just Keeps Getting Better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
In the short time that I have been vaping these new juices from Mountain Oak Vapors, I have utterly and completely fallen in love. :hubba::hubba::hubba::hubba: In my last review, I said that Absinthe Minded was my favorite. But then I tried Black Forest. How do I describe to you the rich, spicy, complex flavors that flood your senses when you vape this amazing juice? Well, I will give it a shot, but I suspect my description will fall woefully short.....this one is magical guys - it starts out with a sweet, mellow and kind of nutty tobacco flavor on inhale. But as you continue to take it in, there is just the slightest hint of a crisp fruity note which I can't quite put my finger on. Then the darkness takes over, as you exhale, that lovely smoky tingly licorice flavor that makes your tongue sing. Folks, here's another one that I just can't put down! It is intense, earthy and utterly captivating. Just one taste and you know how much love is put into the making of this juice.

Oh, I should also mention vapor production at 50/50 is incredible and the throat hit is mild, but that's what I like. I'm vaping this at 0-nic on a mini roughstack with a boge low res carto.

LeDean, I cannot thank you enough for bringing this pleasure into my life! I want everyone who reads this to know - I'm serious - you NEED to try this juice! If you don't you are really missing out - and that is the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread