Mountain Oak Vapors - CHAT IT UP THANKSGIVING CONTEST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
www.mountainoakvapors.com
Welcome to the Mountain Oak Vapors CHAT IT UP Thanksgiving Contest!

RULES: Post anything you like, but do not post consecutively (do not make multiple posts in a row -- this will disqualify you)
CONTEST ENDS: When we get to the 500th post!
Winner's will be selected at RANDOM! If your post number is picked, you will win!

Prizes: We are giving away 30ML Vapor Packs (3 bottles) to three lucky winners!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ECF! Good Luck and HAVE FUN!

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
Awesome thank you so much and happy Thanksgiving

turkeyday.jpg

Happpy turkey day!

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
Oooo we got a NET vaper up in here. Did you know the average extraction period for Apache is over 60 days? That's why it tastes so good ^.-

I did not know that. Explains why it's my favorite NET... and I'm tempted to buy three more bottles on sale to go with the three on hand. :laugh:

I also have two REO Grands, one a well-worn raw aluminum that's my only out of the house mod. But right now, I'm dripping a bridgeless atty on my Simplicity.

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
I'd like to try out a reomizer I've heard great things about them!

I like them so much I bought four for my two REOs (backups). Right now one is carrying a 0.5Ω of 8 wraps of 26 AWG Nichrome around a 1/16" drill bit. The daily driver uses a 0.8Ω of 27 AWG Kanthal. Both use cotton ball wick and they're both over 3 months old.

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
I like them so much I bought four for my two REOs (backups). Right now one is carrying a 0.5Ω of 8 wraps of 26 AWG Nichrome around a 1/16" drill bit. The daily driver uses a 0.8Ω of 27 AWG Kanthal. Both use cotton ball wick and they're both over 3 months old.

Love using organic cotton, though not particularly in my REO's. I've really gotten into the cotton "auto dripper" genesis builds. Brought new life to all my unused genies (I hate SS Mesh, so I wasn't using them.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread