Mountain oak vapors - chit chat contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
www.mountainoakvapors.com
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!

It's that time again! We love our weekend contests and we hope you do, too! We've been working hard to bring more quality flavors to our 3 unique lines; the Tennessee Original tobacco line, the SweetWater Valley fruit line, and the Dark Temptations dessert line.

*Newcomers, please note our special deals here! That's right! Three 15 mL bottles for $19.99 . Three 30 mL bottles for $39.99!

**Check our site daily for our Special Deal of the Day!

**And don't forget to try our brand new flavors!

~ Cool Berry - A bounty of berries kissed with cooling menthol.
~ Red Drop - A fantastic raspberry limeade to make your Summer livin' a little easier.
~ Snow Cream - A rich, dreamy peppermint tobacco blend.

This contest is going to be smooth sailing! All you have to do is chat, chat, and chat. There will be 7 winners to be determined by using random.org to pick posts! The first 3 winners will receive Three 15mL bottles of their choice! The remaining 4 winners will receive special discount coupon codes for the next order! We are going to 500 posts!

Rules:

1.) Do not post more than 3 times consecutively.

2.) If you are one of the first 3 winners, we ask that you review/give feedback your flavor choices after you get them! (Either on the e-liquid review page on ECF or on our website. Or both!)

3.) Have fun!!

Check us out at Mountain Oak Vapors !

Last edited:

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
www.mountainoakvapors.com
I'm forever the optimist and maybe my # will be drawn..........

we had rain this morning and cool weather and sunshine today. my dogs are so happy for the cool weather (well except the beagle, she is a heat hound). they have been bouncing around like nut dogs all afternoon :)

I have been enjoying this weather, too! Hopefully, it stays like this throughout the weekend. I need a break from the heat!

Speedgoat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
North Dakota
No way, Jose! I went to Buffalo, NY in February and I almost died when I got off the plane! I guess I'll just take the hellish heat in the Summer, so that I can complain about the unspeakable 30 degree weather in the Winter. ;)

30 in the winter is NICE! You get used to it. Nothing like standing on a frozen lake fishing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread