Color- amber

Vapor-good

Throat hit- good

Subtle, medium flavored, or strong flavored- light-medium

Non sweet, slightly sweet, sweet,very sweet - lightly sweet

Is it clean? (Is it free of any, perfumy, soapy or chemical like notes?)- yes

OVERALL RATING (Bad, ok, good, great)- good

MY EXPERIENCE & OPINION YMMV

I really like MOV tobaccos. So I was waiting for round 2 to try their coffee flavors. I had my expectations pretty high.

For a coffee, this is an above average vape. This has a less stale burnt taste than most and is probably my favorite all time coffee vape-so if I had to choose one to go to it would be this. Guess that's a back-handed compliment. It's pretty good though lol

It seems to have a sort of nutty hazelnut background note holding the staleness at bay to a minimum. The cream helps to keep the vape full and tasty.

I don't usually rate this way but as a coffee vape on the curve I'd call it a B, still most would rate a C or D. Waiting for a true, full bodied coffee type to award the A.

I liked this better than the MOVacinno that so many are fond of. If your looking for a better coffee than what you have, this may well be worth the try, but it still contains the slight stale/burnt coffee flavor if you find that offensive.

The search is not yet complete.

Check out the new products-Phoenix atty-they have wick and wire too and are now carrying the gripper and the Altoids mod.

Mountain Oak Vapors - Superior American Made Eliquid | 100% Made in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread