Status
Not open for further replies.

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
Mountain Oak Vapors
I tried all of this at 18mg and 70pg/30vg, the sample pack standard mix. This was the nicest sampler I have ever seen. 3.7 ml amber glass dropper bottles in a custom tin. Very classy. All of them produced excellent vapor and decent to great throat hit. All tastes are subjective, but these are undeniably very well made juices.
These are the ones I have finished so far:

Coffee and Cream
This is a strong, dark coffee with really good fresh cream. I like it. I have only had 2 other coffees that I could vape and neither of those had cream. All of the other Cappacinos and such have always come off stale and sort of chalky to me. This is the first coffee with cream that I have liked. If you don't like a dark roast, the coffee may be too strong. I like a really strong, dark coffee and am thrilled someone found a way to put a little fresh cream in a vape juice for me!

Banana Split
I really didn't care for this, but don't let that stop you from trying it- I am really not into fruit vapes right now. I could taste the banana, cherry and chocolate, but faintly. I have been having this trouble with all vapes that are mainly fruit flavored lately, so Do Not let this influence your choice, I'm including it just because that is what I personally found.

Devilish Delight
Dessert doesn't get any better. Caramel and cheesecake, but somehow unlike other cheesecakes that I have tried. There is more to it than caramel and cheesecake. If I hadn't run out of it, I would probably still be vaping it. Not too, too sweet, really nice throat hit, not harsh but very there. I really loved this one!

MOV Gold
Honey over Tobacco. This tobacco taste like fresh tobacco, not stale cigs. Crazy easy on the carto/atty. Fine, fine juice.

Cinnamon Swirl
Really good. Tastes like an expensive bakery cinnamon roll, but more of the filling than the roll. Excellent throat hit.

Overall impression. MOV delivers a high quality vape. Not a cheap aspect to it. The glass dropper bottles (even in the sample sizes) with the seals let you know they care about quality. The juice is so clean and fresh tasting, bottle after bottle, that I was a little shocked. I have vaped a lot of different vendors and MOV definitely is top quality, you can see it in the packaging and taste it in the juice. I would reorder all of these except the Banana Split, for reasons noted above.

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
great review, i also bought a sampler and i agree with you on how good devilish delight is as well as coffee and cream. those were both my favorite out of the bunch, but they all were great. i love their company's juice and customer service.
I placed another order to try out some more tobaccos and got some more Devilish Delight. You have no idea how rarely I reorder the same flavors of juice- especially when I've just finished a flavor off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread