Status
Not open for further replies.

ZooKansas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Kansas City, MO USA
Stumbled upon this company while searching for DIY atty supplies, and so happy I found it. This is a review of the Dark-Temptations sampler pack they offer. 8 juices and each of them completely vape-able, which is rare for any company I've had sample packs from. All flavors are 18mg nic and 70pg/30vg. It took me about five days to fully experience each of the juices. I used 4 different atty's (IKV i06, 801, 510LR and 306LR) on a ProVari with varied resistances. The customer service and shipping times were excellent. The packaging was outstanding. Best packaging I've ever seen when it comes to juice; just see their website for an example of the tin that the sampler packs come in. Very handy for storing and overall neat/cute presentation. For a 70/30 mix, the vapor production on all these juices is outstanding, although I prefer a higher VG content.
1. Blueberry Pancakes - This is a subtle, sweet vape. I get more blueberry than cake/maple flavor with this. I've tried this flavor from many vendors, and this one is certainly among the better.
2. Legendary - This is a very nice chocolate-banana vape. I just don't prefer vaping banana flavor, but if you do, this is a great flavor with both a creamy chocolate and banana coming through.
3. Bliss - Ahh...bliss. What a great name for a juice. Great juice too. I've never been a fan of anything "cheesecake" when it comes to juice. This raspberry cheesecake is really mouth watering. The cheesecake is more of a sweet style, as opposed to certain juices that actually end up tasting like cheese. The flavors blend together well, and it's a delightful vape. Must have for raspberry fans.
4. Eskimo-Kisses - Never been big on menthol. Most juices with chocolate added to menthol just taste like menthol to me. NOT this one. This is a 'York' peppermint patty to the max. The chocolate and menthol add together perfectly and I can actually taste the chocolate along with a subtle coolness.
5. Coffee&Cream - It's coffee and cream. Not just black tasting coffee juice that claims to have cream in it. There's really a cream taste to this as well. Fantastic for coffee lovers like me.
6. Caramel MOVaccino - Even better than the coffee&cream. The caramel actually comes through the coffee flavor. I've been going to this juice for my "first vape of the day" for a few days now. Just the right amount of sweetness on this without being overly "caramel-ly".
7. Devilish Delight - My second favorite of the sample pack. This one is hard to put down, and the 3.7mls of it is gone now. I thought I didn't like "cheesecake" vapes before this juice and the 'Bliss', but the way the caramel blends with the cake is just fantastic. It's really smooth. In fact, all of the juices end up feeling smooth and yummy.
8. Heavenly 7 -Save the best for last. 3.7mls also gone. This is the description on the website: "Imagine a silk chocolate pie nestled in a thick graham cracker crust with light drizzles of caramel, and topped with little slivers of fresh coconut". That's exactly the taste I get from this juice. It's as good of a dessert vape as I've ever had. It's too sweet for me right now to be an all day, but that's probably because I'd vape waaay too much of it if I put it in tank. It's one of those that just yearns for me to drip a bit more and keep thinking about.

As a vaper who has spent tons of time and cash trying almost every vendor out there; I knew I had quality juice the minute I opened up the package. When the smell of the juice comes out before the bottles are even opened, you know you have quality juice coming. These were 'dessert-style' vapes, and I already want to try some of their other lines of juice. I like my juice a bit thicker, and they do have a 50/50 version of each, as these were 70/30. The website does say "leave it to the pros" when choosing 70/30; but I'm hoping that the 50/50 mix will be just as good. I saw this sampler pack and immediately put it into the cart, and thought that the 'cinnamon-swirl' would be in there based on a review I read. I think I'm going with that one next, because as a cinnamon juice lover, I have a feeling it will be awesome as well. So, if you like 'dessert' style vapes; you can't go wrong with this sampler pack. If you like "rich" tasting juice that actually matches the description, you'll be thrilled. Again, I feel it's rare that every juice in a sampler ends up being one that I could order again and recommend.

Edit: Link to this fantastic company: www.mountainoakvapors.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread