Mountain Oak Vapors - Father's Day Contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
264721_10150244083922778_290742_n[1].jpg
My dad was an AirForce pilot. My fondest memories were when he came home from his flying mission. But my very fondest memory was when he returned home from Vietnam!!!

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
www.mountainoakvapors.com
My dad passed away in 2010, I miss him so much!! My favorite memory with him was going to europe with him on a battlefield tour. We both loved history, so it was a dream come true for us both! We went to Normandy, Waterloo, bastonge etc.

Matty, that memory sounds PRICELESS! I bet it was amazing!!

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
www.mountainoakvapors.com
Thank you all so much for playing along with our Father's Day Contest! We didn't hit our 1000 post mark, but we couldn't have been happier with all of the wonderful stories. :) Our winners are as follows:

1. #208 - thehangdude
2. # 173 - B0MBTRACK
3. #303 - Ogredog
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4. #271 - okcodemonkey
5. #80 - Uncle
6. #46 - Cags
7. #180 Ravenlily

Congratulations, guys!

thehangdude, BOMBTRACK, and Ogredog, please PM me with your 30mL bottle choice, Nic Strength, and PG/VG option! Also, if you've never been to our website, you will need to make an account with your shipping address.

The sooner you choose it, the sooner I can make it. ;)

GO PICK YOUR FLAVOR!

okcodemonkey, Uncle, Cags, and Ravenlily, I will be PMing your special checkout code shortly!
I will be closing this thread now. If you want to keep the fun going, please join us in our Main Thread!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR MAIN THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread