Status
Not open for further replies.

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
MO-SW-1007-2.jpg

From the MOV website:
Mountain Mist™ is a very delicious citrus and tropical punch e-liquid blend that is reminiscent of a popular American soda that was originally created right here in Tennessee! Carrying on that long standing Tennessee tradition, we are proud to present Mountain Mist™ as an all new blend from Mountain Oak Vapors™. Citrus lemon and lime flavor notes meet sharp and subtle tropical punch flavor notes to bring you an authentic beverage experience done only the way that Mountain Oak Vapors™ can!

This is a clear, nearly transparent e-liquid with a citrus aroma.

Remember juice reviews are subjective, this is based purely on my opinion and yours may differ from mine.

Great juice here with a LOT of citrus punch. When I first got it the Lime was a bit over powering to me, so I let it steep for 3 days and now I have vaped my whole bottle. At high voltage this juice comes across with too much citrus for my tastes, but down where I have it right now is perfect. Clean, a bit bubbly like you are drinking a MDew out of the can. Did I say clean, very clean, no lingering after taste, no f
lavors hitting you in the face after steeping. Just a nice mid day type of vape for me. Being a citrus juice the throat hit is great, but if I bump it to 4.5volts I lose that hit, as well as the complexity of the flavors, just has an overpowering citrus taste for me.

I think this would be a great juice for a carto/510 stick style setup as well. It has the right amount of hit to satisfy you at those lower voltages. Overall it has wonderful flavor with just a light aftertaste that falls off fast. Even you basic eGo battery users will like this one

4 Stars overall for this one!

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
glad to here this i order a bottle in a sample pack to try it sounded like something i would wanna try,im glad you liked it hope i enjoy it as well....ive really never got one i didnt enjoy...the happy farmers was a bit to watermellon for me so i put a little artic wolf from vapegods in it and bam smoke the rest of the 15 ml bottle i had ordered haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread