Mountain Oak Vapors - We ARE MOVing! Chat contest through 8/27/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mongooses90661

Moved On
Aug 7, 2012
California
  • Deleted by johnnymaestro
Summary: If the walls are bad, use flat or eggshell. If the walls are pretty good, use eggshell or semigloss. Whatever you use, it will stick better and look better if you lightly sand the walls with 120grit sandpaper first (using a sandpole if you got one).

What in the world is a "sandpole?" Is it like a Swiffer with sand paper instead of the cloth?

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Thank's for the head's up on that.I'll try to get here and chat as much as I can.

Just remember ... no double posts. But other than that, during waking hours, the MOV contests can be quite conversational and fun. I'm just glad I got my order in before the move. I need my Legendary and MOVaccino! :) Looking forward to the Orange Creamsicle as well. Oh and the fun of a Phoenix rba.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
I've not used one personally, but those that have seem to like them. As for the RBA ... it's something I'll use at home more than out and about, but everything I've read shows that if you use the right wicking material ... the flavor and vapor is unreal. I ordered the atty itself and some coil wire. Looks like a cotton from CVS is one of the best wicks ... so I will go shopping tomorrow.

I've seen a Phoenix in use at a local meet, and it looked great. Especially if one changes up flavors a lot ... which happens at a vape meet ... especially one that happens at a VapeStore. :)

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
I have multiple tanks I carry with me for changing flavors.. in a vape me I would probably carry some drip atty's but this would be a nice replacement if I starting going to more. What kind of cotton from cvs? cotton balls?

I don't remember right off hand. There's a whole thread on the site here about the Phoenix. I think it's a cotton gauze. I'm gonna read up on it before I go obviously. Just a little tired to look for it tonight. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread