Move over RY4!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I have not been a tobacco flavor fan since I started vaping, but yesterday, I started having an overwhelming craving for tobacco flavoring. Nothing else would cut it. So first, I went for my bottle of Gandalf from HHV... Which is nice, but it doesn't really Tate like tobacco, so it wasn't cutting it. I went searching for tobaccos that I hadn't thrown away (i did that a few times when I first started vaping...oops), and came across my casablanca from bwb, and highbrow's ry4. These were both definitely closer to what I was craving, but both were still missing the mark.

Earlier today, I started experimenting with mixing flavors to find the exact flavor i'm craving. I was about to give up when...oh my goodness...i totally found it!

2 parts Casablanca Blend from BWB
1 part banana milkshake from Alt Cig
1 part Meese Tracks (choc. and hazelnut) from fancee juice

If you have these juices...or similar flavors...give this a try! I am in heaven!

any idea if there is an actual flavor like this out there?

What do you mix your tobacco with?

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
I guess not allot of tobacco fans on tonight

I'm a tobacco fan, and I really like the juice you just dissed: Gandalf. ;)

I get it with extra extract and it definitely tastes like tobacco to me. Ever tried it that way? BTW, there's a noticeable difference in flavor between the original and newer version.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Gandalf and shadowfax are very mild tobaccos to me...barely tasting of tobacco. I think they both taste good, but they didnt hit the mark for what I was craving. If you like the warm earthy tasting tobaccos, then I think you will like casablanca, and if you like just a subtle hint of tobacco, then you will prefer hhv.

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
somebody once mentioned mixing one part cassablanca with one part malty toffee. both two excellent juices alone....i have not tried it, as i enjoy them separately, but if somebody has tried this mix, please let me know if it's as good a combo as chocolate and peanut butter (not the juice...the candy), which in my opinion, is the greatest marriage of two flavors known to man.

...i'm a simple guy.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
somebody once mentioned mixing one part cassablanca with one part malty toffee. both two excellent juices alone....i have not tried it, as i enjoy them separately, but if somebody has tried this mix, please let me know if it's as good a combo as chocolate and peanut butter (not the juice...the candy), which in my opinion, is the greatest marriage of two flavors known to man.

...i'm a simple guy.

I will try that right now! Ahhhh the beauty of dripping! :D

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
i have been searching high and low for something other than cassablanca to vape, and aside from (of all things) dk tab, i haven't found anything worth going with. i am strictly a tobacco kind of guy. i don't go for the fruity or candy stuff at all. aside from caramel and malty toffee...and maybe the bwb waffle from time to time, i am always on the hunt for a good "tobacco" flavor. obviously, you're never going to find anything that tastes like a real cig (and honestly, what vaper would really, honestly want something like that after vaping for a while), because you'll never be able to reproduce the taste of the burning paper, the chemical reactions that happen when tobacco burns, etc. with juice. and that's not what i want...but the "tobacco" phylum is kind of where i'm lingering. any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
I actually like BWB's Casablanca quite a bit, but if I'm not mistaken it doesn't contain any naturally extracted tobaccos. So even though I like its flavor, I don't get any real tobacco from it. I do however, get tobacco from HHV's juices like Serendipity, Pirate's Booty, and Gandalf. In my opinion, the extra extract I request makes a significant difference in this.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Okay...its a good mix, but it doesnt beat my casablanca with banana chocolate and hazelnut mix. I am really loving that combo!

The malty toffee just sorta adds a subtle sweetness, and makes the tobacco taste a little more airy. It has a slightly relaxing feel to it. Its definitely good...but I want more pow right now.

SkinniePost

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2012
Madison, WI
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread