MrLunatic aka the evil one upper

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbrwhammer

Apr 3, 2012
st.louis
Ok so not really a vaping in public post but close enough.

So I was a new vapor who knew nothing about the world of vaping. My only connection was MrLunatic. He was very informative. He helped me buy my first ego. After a while i wanted to upgrade. I had done my research and descided i wanted to get a provari. He told me that it was not worth the money and eventually convinced me to get the lava tube. Ok no big deal.

Then came vapebash. We walked straight up the altsmoke booth and started looking at the silverbullet. I wanted the green one being a huge packers fan. Of course so did he (he also already had an orange silverbullet). He called it first so i was forced to get the white one. Again no big deal

Then came the day were he said something to me that lit a fire in heart (in a bad way). Matt (thats me) im selling my green silverbullet (the one i wanted, and he wasn't selling it to me) in order to afford to by a provari ( the mod he talked me out of getting saying it wasn't worth the money).

I have a feeling this was all part of a master plan inorder for him to finally be able to one up me. Guess ill have to find a way to get a darwin and put my HH 357 on it so i can be back on top.

Haha he is still a good guy but i will find away to get him back. You can take that to the bank lol.

MrLunatic

Apr 3, 2012
St.Louis
First of all i would like to come out and say that I NEVER would say a provari isnt worth the money, i simply said as his first mod he should try not to spend $265(at the time, provape did not offer the starter kit). As for this "master plan" of mine, that is just how the cards fell. another freind of mine started vaping and like my Orange Silver Bullet and said he wanted a green one, seeing as I had a green one, i decided to sell it and make the leap of faith and save for a provari which I plan on ordering in a few days. As to you Matt(HbrwHammer), the only possible way of one upping a provari would be a goldplated provari, or and darwin. maybe not even the darwin, i personally belive the darwin and the provari are very comparable devices. Good luck one upping me...(not gonna happen). By the way... This whole plan... was smart... as ....... HAHAHAHHAHAHAH. Just kidding. I hope you eventually end up with a darwin or provari which im sdure you will soon enough bro.

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Wow, you got played Mr. hbrwhammer!

MrLunatic talked you out of getting a Provari.
Then he bought your green Silver Bullet.
Then he sold your green Silver Bullet to someone who was not you.
Then he bought a Provari.

Is MrLunatic by any chance a politician?
If not, he should think about running for office.

Again, wow... just wow.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread