Ms T back up to speed with orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheryder

ECF Veteran
Just read on another thread about some slow processing due to holiday and a move. Didn't see it until today but placed my first order with her last Friday. There were no notices on her website of any current delays so am I correct to assume that all is normal now and she is caught up or should I expect delays now also?

I am trying some Snickerdoodle Cookies, Butter Rum, Maple Frosted Rolls, and Maple Syrup due to all the great reviews I've seen for these on ECF. They sound yummy. Can't wait to see for myself what you all rave about :banana:.

sheryder

ECF Veteran
Order Friday said "awaiting fulfillment"...today says same. What is the next level I would expect to see? Is this on track as "normal" or is she still catching up? Don't get me wrong...I am not out of juice and don't mind a wait as long as I know it is expected. Just want to be informed as to approximate length of delay if that is the case. This post has been viewed 30 times at this point but no responses. Does that mean noone knows? Does Ms. T or her associate monitor the threads here or should I PM her to ask my questions?

Edited: See in another post next level is Pending when it is up for production.

Last edited:

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Hey guys,

I just posted something under the Updates thread about part of the current delay in shipping. Yes, Ms T is a little backed up at the moment. It seems a great deal of new people have been hearing about her juices. She runs things very tight and has had a few minor setbacks, but she is working, even as we speak, to get things more caught up. Sorry about the delays, but everything is coming!

As far as status goes, "Awaiting Fulfillment" means it is in line to be processed. "Pending" now means that the order is currently in the group under production. Once shipped, you will receive a confirmation from Click-N-Ship containing your tracking number.

Please bear with us, we should be over this hump soon.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

sheryder

ECF Veteran
Thanks for the reply Brandon. I will await my juice with calm contemplation of how enjoyable my vapes will be. In my mind's eye, I am on a beach (a warm one..not Lake Michigan!) sniffing Snickerdoodle while vaping in ecstasy some Maple Syrup. All the while grinning to myself about the hidden supply of Butter Rum and Maple Frosted Rolls that none other can see or enjoy. He He He!

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Got a shipping notice today for an order placed on the 14th. Hope it arrives soon. I'm looking forward to trying it.

That is encouraging. I heard from Brandon she is hopefully going to get caught up some this weekend. Maybe cut a few days off of future orders?? We can always hope! It is great news for her though, busy means business is good. I am so happy for her, she deserves it!!

CV

stitosma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Hayden Idaho USA
Ms. T has the absolute best juice and is well worth the wait. My order placed on the 14th is still pending. I usually place another order as soon as I receive the last one, that way I don't run out and waiting really isn't an issue. When you want the best you need to plan because she is so busy.

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
Got a shipping notice today for an order placed on the 14th. Hope it arrives soon. I'm looking forward to trying it.

I placed an order the same day, the 14th, but my order still says pending and has not been shipped. What was your order number?
Unfortunately for me, I'm out of my standby liquids now because of this delay...I've already ordered more so this doesn't happen to me again.

sheryder

ECF Veteran
. What was your order number?

What was yours? Has your order status changed on the website? I am sure yours is being taken care of as well. Perhaps yours is a large order? I only placed a small order to sample some liquids before buying larger ones.

Last edited:

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
order #6700...and the status is still pending.

My order isn't large (3 -15ml bottles), but maybe there are some large orders before it.

I was really hoping it would be shipped yesterday (saturday) because there's another potentially big snowstorm headed my way tuesday night into wednesday. The last two big storms, we didn't get mail delivery; I might be looking at thursday earliest now for my liquids...(if it's shipped tomorrow)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread