Ms T's Bakery juices, anyone else experiencing a much longer delay then was posted??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Don't you think it's time that you folks (and there are many of you) that have been cheated by 'Ms T' take legal against her?

How long can this go on until she finds herself in real trouble for mail fraud?

If convicted, fraud is a class 3 felony here in the US, and a conviction can get somebody some hard-time in the slammer ... don't ya know

I guess you folks just didn't get cheated out of enough money to pursue 'Ms T' .... I would bet if you had bought $2,000 worth of furniture on the internet that you never received, you would be taking some serious legal action.

Last edited:

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
Ohhhh there will be action. I just needed to get this exam done .. I've noted above links and will be looking for people to jump on the bandwagon.

I waited too long to get a charge back, hoping my goods would arrive. I'm NOT letting it slide.

On the up side .. What do they say about "dishes" best served cold?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KewelGirl19

Verified Member
May 24, 2014
NA
Ok, these people have balls to think we are all so stupid that we wouldn't put 2 and 2 together to figure out that this "what whut" store is the same group of scam artists beyond "ms. t's". Either that or they find it humorous that we can't seem to do anything about her fake ejuice bakery. I believe the latter. Hence the rude and condescending email address. It seems to me that they are EXPECTING that inbox to be infiltrated by nasty hate emails from everyone they've ripped off. The crap they have for sale in their store is all junk they bought at close-out, next to nothing, prices and are reselling it for higher than market value. Just another way to rip people off.

The trashy looking sticky note on the ecig "fridge" says they can make any flavor of ejuice. The website calls the what whut a "retailer" of ms Ts.... The prices on those no name ego battery's are pretty ridiculous too...

Ughhh!!!!! I can't get over how messed up this is and how conniving, deceitful, and disgusting these people are. It's time to seriously make a move, especially now that there is a physical location that ms. "Tammy Loveless" can be found at.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Ok, these people have balls to think we are all so stupid that we wouldn't put 2 and 2 together to figure out that this "what whut" store is the same group of scam artists beyond "ms. t's". Either that or they find it humorous that we can't seem to do anything about her fake ejuice bakery. I believe the latter. Hence the rude and condescending email address. It seems to me that they are EXPECTING that inbox to be infiltrated by nasty hate emails from everyone they've ripped off. The crap they have for sale in their store is all junk they bought at close-out, next to nothing, prices and are reselling it for higher than market value. Just another way to rip people off.

The trashy looking sticky note on the ecig "fridge" says they can make any flavor of ejuice. The website calls the what whut a "retailer" of ms Ts.... The prices on those no name ego battery's are pretty ridiculous too...

Ughhh!!!!! I can't get over how messed up this is and how conniving, deceitful, and disgusting these people are. It's time to seriously make a move, especially now that there is a physical location that ms. "Tammy Loveless" can be found at.

View attachment 386348
View attachment 386349
View attachment 386352

You've been in the store? You found them?

stomkat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2010
Oregon, Ohio, United States
Well, I'm still waiting for that shipment that her website states happened 10/7. I have received nothing. I guess this ends it for me. Time to go to the bank and see about getting my money back, then begin searching for how many ways she can be turned in and stopped.

The Ms T's website is nothing more than a scam site that takes people's money. Nothing is being shipped, regardless of what that page states.

I have turned her into the FTC using their consumer complaint form found here:

http://www.usa.gov/Citizen/Topics/Internet-Fraud.shtml

I am now writing to abuse@godaddy.com since they host her site. I am also turning a complaint in to the PA Attorney General:

https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/Qui...rney_General_s_Bureau_of_Consumer_Protection/

Then at
http://www.fraud.org/complaint
https://tips.fbi.gov/
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field (going to contact the PA one closest to where she moved)
http://ehome.uspis.gov/fcsexternal/default.aspx

Last edited:

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED......... AND WILL NEVER BE ACCREDITED because "Tammy Twinkle Eyes" is a FRAUD! Anyone who orders from "her" is a FOOL!

Ms. T's Bakery Essentials

Phone: (207) 837-3445
108 Ocean Point Rd, Boothbay Hbr, ME 04538

Ms T's Bakery Essentials

BBB® F Rating

I don't disagree with any of this, but Ms Ts has not been located in Maine since the end of 2012. Just sayin.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Well, I'm still waiting for that shipment that her website states happened 10/7. I have received nothing. I guess this ends it for me. Time to go to the bank and see about getting my money back, then begin searching for how many ways she can be turned in and stopped.

The Ms T's website is nothing more than a scam site that takes people's money. Nothing is being shipped, regardless of what that page states.

I have turned her into the FTC using their consumer complaint form found here:

Internet Fraud Information | USA.gov

I am now writing to abuse@godaddy.com since they host her site. I am also turning a complaint in to the PA Attorney General:

https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/Qui...rney_General_s_Bureau_of_Consumer_Protection/

Then at
Fraud.org - File || a Complaint
https://tips.fbi.gov/
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home
FBI — Map of Field Offices (going to contact the PA one closest to where she moved)
United States Postal Inspection Service

You go girl!!!!!!! I appreciate you putting this info and links out here for folks to follow suit if they so choose. I'll be waiting to see if it pays off. Sure hope so and keep us posted on your results.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
You've been in the store? You found them?

These pics are taken off the face book site of the Whut What variety shop. I also noticed that when the site opened, Tammy Loveless, "liked" almost ever single photo that had been posted. I notice today, she has removed her "likes". Guess she didn't stop to think anyone might find her through FB. Better watch out Ms T. Your not as smart as you think you are, and you can be found!! I would hate to think I lived my life ripping people off and then watching over my shoulder for the rest of my life. Nice role model for your kids.

If this is not true, why don't you come onto this site and explain why you did this? Hope you made enough money off folks so you could buy yourself some nice running shoes.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Just tried to check her web site to see if any updates had been done, and got this.

Store Unavailable

This store is currently unavailable due to maintenance. It should be available again shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Tried to access it from a couple of other links and got the 407 File Not Found.

Wonder how long this has been the case??

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just tried to check her web site to see if any updates had been done, and got this.

Store Unavailable

This store is currently unavailable due to maintenance. It should be available again shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Tried to access it from a couple of other links and got the 407 File Not Found.

Wonder how long this has been the case??

Well that sure took long enough..I've been wondering for the past 14 months when it would happen.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Their site's back up....

You know what has me really shaking my head? This part, listed in their F.A.Q. section; I never noticed it before...

"What if I notice a mistake I made on my order after I place it?

If you place an order and realize that you made a mistake or want to make a change, please contact us immediately. DO NOT place another order and expect the first one to be refunded and cancelled. Due to credit card processing costs, a refund on the mistaken order will not be reapplied to your card unless you agree to pay the $25 cancellation fee assessed by our credit card processor! Instead, you will receive store credit on your account for future use. As noted above, once your order has entered "Awaiting Shipping" status, NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE."

I also noticed they don't have updates regarding shipping orders on the main page anymore...

Last edited:
Just a little update for you all

my bank is having trouble recouping the money owed to me, i had to sign a bunch of paperwork and also give them a screenshot of my order onsite with current status and also give them the original sales receipt [ email]

it doesn't surprise me though and my bank is very good i suspect they will cover the costs to reimburse me if all else fails.

the reason i logged in here today is because i thought the site had finally closed.. i sent a report in to the link provided and traced that report back to this thread so investigator have something to go off and also linked them back to previous threads for Ms T

i hope it does something

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Just a little update for you all

my bank is having trouble recouping the money owed to me, i had to sign a bunch of paperwork and also give them a screenshot of my order onsite with current status and also give them the original sales receipt [ email]

it doesn't surprise me though and my bank is very good i suspect they will cover the costs to reimburse me if all else fails.

the reason i logged in here today is because i thought the site had finally closed.. i sent a report in to the link provided and traced that report back to this thread so investigator have something to go off and also linked them back to previous threads for Ms T

i hope it does something

Good work Mila. I hope it does some good too. Props to you for fighting the good fight.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Their site's back up....

You know what has me really shaking my head? This part, listed in their F.A.Q. section; I never noticed it before...

"What if I notice a mistake I made on my order after I place it?

If you place an order and realize that you made a mistake or want to make a change, please contact us immediately. DO NOT place another order and expect the first one to be refunded and cancelled. Due to credit card processing costs, a refund on the mistaken order will not be reapplied to your card unless you agree to pay the $25 cancellation fee assessed by our credit card processor! Instead, you will receive store credit on your account for future use. As noted above, once your order has entered "Awaiting Shipping" status, NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE."

I also noticed they don't have updates regarding shipping orders on the main page anymore...

I don't remember seeing this either. Strange just keeps on coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread