Ms. T's Bakery location

Status
Not open for further replies.
While researching different suppliers of e-liquids, I came across Ms. T's Bakery because of all the great reviews they have gotten from ECF. I browsed the site and was excited by the large variety of flavors that they offer. I then got wondering where they are located, only in consideration of the time it would take to ship. In my short lived investigation, I found Ms. T's supplier profile on here saying they are from Maine.
Being a fellow Mainer, this got me excited. Usually the liquids I get are from the midwest or further west. To have a reputable e-liquid vendor so close to home, lets me know that not only will I get great liquids but I'm supporting a small business in my home state as well. :)

susieque

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
pennsylvania
aren't you the lucky one, i'm so happy for you and i'm also so jealous.. i wished i lived right across the street from her and just pop my head in thru the door and say " hey ms t are my juices ready yet, i'm here for my order" now that would be awesome.. but i'm sure she would have a " do not disturb " sign out on her door, so i probably wouldn't be able to do that anyway... but it sounded good....... you are going to love-love-love her juices and welcome allnightradio to her fan club..

Last edited:
Yes welcome Allnight! If you are looking for the richest most decadent e-juices in the world you are in the right place!

I used to live in Woolwich / Bath, Maine area before the nuke plant in Wiscasset was decommissioned. Been to Booth Bay many times, it is a beautiful area!

Ahh yes, I remember the nuke plant. Been on a field trip there when I was in school. Touring that place was hell of a lot better than the Portland Sewer Treatment Facility field trip. That place was just plain crappy..... <insert giggle>

aren't you the lucky one, i'm so happy for you and i'm also so jealous.. i wished i lived right across the street from her and just pop my head in thru the door and say " hey ms t are my juices ready yet, i'm here for my order" now that would be awesome.. but i'm sure she would have a " do not disturb " sign out on her door, so i probably wouldn't be able to do that anyway... but it sounded good....... you are going to love-love-love her juices and welcome allnightradio to her fan club..

Well I don't plan on being a creeper and peeping through windows but it be cool to take a drive down, just to go by the house/or building that helped save my life from analogs.

(oh and I figured out how to block all the quotes in one message. Sorry for the multiple post. I'm a noob and it has been awhile since I've been part of a forum :/ )

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Well I don't plan on being a creeper and peeping through windows but it be cool to take a drive down, just to go by the house/or building that helped save my life from analogs.

(oh and I figured out how to block all the quotes in one message. Sorry for the multiple post. I'm a noob and it has been awhile since I've been part of a forum :/ )

lol, I have been here a couple of months and just learned how to do that a few days ago. At least this ole dog can still learn new tricks :)

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
While researching different suppliers of e-liquids, I came across Ms. T's Bakery because of all the great reviews they have gotten from ECF. I browsed the site and was excited by the large variety of flavors that they offer. I then got wondering where they are located, only in consideration of the time it would take to ship. In my short lived investigation, I found Ms. T's supplier profile on here saying they are from Maine.
Being a fellow Mainer, this got me excited. Usually the liquids I get are from the midwest or further west. To have a reputable e-liquid vendor so close to home, lets me know that not only will I get great liquids but I'm supporting a small business in my home state as well. :)

Welcome To The Family! I am so glad that you found us. If there is anything I can do ...let me know!

Smooches To ya
Ms T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread