New Ms T's On-Site Vendor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
If you are in the Bay Area in California, you are in luck! Ms T's Bakery welcomes The Vapor Den in Berkeley as our newest on-site vendor of Ms T's e-juice. This is a great place to visit and check out their deals on e-juice, e-cigs, and e-cig accessories. They do not sell our juices from their website, but you can visit vaporden - An Electronic Cigarette Emporium to check them out!

If you are a vaper in the Bay Area, please be sure to go by and check out The Vapor Den at 2556 Telegraph Ave #7 in Berkeley! You'll definitely find some nice folks and a bunch of things you'll love!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
That's awesome of them! I'll keep an eye out and my fingers crossed that they swing by Texas ;)

Oh You will LOVE this!! I have a wholesale company Misty Vapor in Gainsville TX! You close to there if so here is the address:
Misty Vapor Emporium
1000 E California Street
Suite 101
Gainesville, Texas 76240
940-440-8544
mistyvaporemporium@gmail.com

Smooches
Ms T

Last edited:

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Oh You will LOVE this!! I have a wholesale company Misty Vapor in Gainsville TX! You close to there if so here is the address:
Misty Vapor Emporium
1000 E California Street
Suite 101
Gainesville, Texas 76240
940-440-8544
mistyvaporemporium@gmail.com

Smooches
Ms T

Thanks so much Ms. T!! I mapped them the second I saw you had a vendor in Texas!! Sadly, they are about 8 hours away :( But if I'm ever up that way I will definitely make it a point to stop by!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread