Ms T's Cinnamon Rolls and Danish questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzylizzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
California, USA
So I've placed my first order, waiting quietly, and amusing myself by filling up my cart for next order, lol. I've heard much about the cinnamon roll, so i went to check it out and find Cinnamon Roll, Cinnamon Roll Danish, and Cinnamon Danish. Has anyone tried and knows the difference between them?
Also planning to get some cake icing, and what do you know, she has cream cheese icing as well! I loves me some cream cheese icing. I have searched for a review and can't find one.... Would anyone recommend one over the other?

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Sorry, I've only tried the Cinnamon Roll. Imo it tastes like a nice, fluffy homemade cinnamon roll. I can taste the dough used in it is it so precise. I love it! I have only recently (like last week) started mixing the cinnamon roll with cake icing because, although I love the cinnamon roll, I think it could use a little more sweet. In the first batch I mixed the icing just dulled the taste of the roll. So I've mixed up a stronger batch that I'm hoping tastes more like what I'm trying to do. I just finished the weaker batch, so I haven't tasted the other yet. And I realized that steeping the two together might make a difference :( So I'll keep on experimenting.

Good luck! I hope someone will be able to comment on a comparison of them. I haven't tried the other two yet, I may have to do that.

dizzylizzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
California, USA
Thanks Harmony. I'm sure it was your descriptions of her cinnamon rolls that made me want to try it! ;)
Remember Svenhardt's danish that you could get at the store, in the white plastic tray? Man did i love those! So that's my idea of a danish...
I will most likely order two out of the three to try the difference. There are 27 flavors on my wish list at the moment, and picking five or six to try next is just ridiculously hard :p

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Haha!! Hey, whatever works for you ;) I personally have this unhealthy obsession with spreadsheets. I go through her site every so often and pick out all of the juices that look good and add them to my "to try" spreadsheet. I have a category by each flavor broken up into bakery, candy, mint, fruit and beverage. Then I sort the list and find the one in each category that looks most appealing atm and I buy one flavor from each in a 6ml sampler size. Along with my everyday flavors that I buy 30ml of.

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
I have had the cinnamon roll danish, as a matter of fact Ms.T sent me the very first test sample and let me tell you it is delicious, it is very strong cinnamon with maybe just the hint of a buttery danish I don't believe I have ever tried the cinnamon roll because this was love at first vape. I will have to try it for comparison, you have me curious now. I think the danish version is quite sweet too. I have to warn you they are hard on plastic though. The first time I tried putting it in a ce4 the plastic tube kind of melted, this is the only flavor that I only use cartomizers to vape it and have to change it about once a week because it starts to taste a like burnt plastic. Again I am not sure if the same applies to the cinnamon roll. I do still highly recommend the danish though.

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
I have to warn you they are hard on plastic though. The first time I tried putting it in a ce4 the plastic tube kind of melted, this is the only flavor that I only use cartomizers to vape it and have to change it about once a week because it starts to taste a like burnt plastic. Again I am not sure if the same applies to the cinnamon roll.
Hi Erin,
Anything with citrus, high acid fruits, cinnamon, sour flavors, cola and root beer flavors should be vaped in a glass tank. They can crack or melt plastic tanks. I picked up a couple of Kanger Protanks just for those kinds of flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread