Ms. T's Maple and Caramel Bacon Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewk24

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
Just wanted to let people know my opinion on Ms. T's bacon flavors. Please do not take this video the wrong way. I had talked with her on the phone and she says its kind of like a love and hate thing. She has aloty of people who love her bacon flavors and there are people that dont care for it. These are the only two out of five that i really didnt care for. I had already placed another order for somemore liquid plusa she is replacing the ones i did not like. Now that is great customer service she treats you like a valued customer and strives for customer sastisfaction.Basiclly that is why i came out with the video. Her whole site is easy to use has great e liquid and unbelivable customer service so the overall experince with Ms. T's Bakery is outstanding.Kepp up the good work.

YouTube - Ms. T's Maple Bacon and Caramel Bacon

malyden

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
OH
I will say that her service and site are wonderful, she even called me after I placed the order and sent a follow up email! I too ordered a small bottle of the maple bacon along with a couple of other flavors and personally the bacon is not for me. But the french toast that I ordered is absolutely awesome and it has a wonderful aroma!

mergryphon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yep, the service is wonderful, prices are good, shipping is fast. Most of the flavors have been rich and fantastic, especially the chocolate brownie. (I have a french toast on the way)

I tried both bacon flavors, and yep, they taste like bacon. Pork fat rules! Are they something I could vape myself into a haze with like the brownie? No. But I'll keep a 3ml or so around for crazy variety.

Ryd1ZZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I ordered 5 3ml bottles after watching your other reviews. So far I have only tried the bananas fosters coffee and the cherry eucalyptus. I really liked the banana fosters coffee, it had great flavor! I wasn't really into the cough drop flavor but it's not really bad, might be better if you have a sore throat or cough.

Great service though!

Andrewk24

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
I ordered 5 3ml bottles after watching your other reviews. So far I have only tried the bananas fosters coffee and the cherry eucalyptus. I really liked the banana fosters coffee, it had great flavor! I wasn't really into the cough drop flavor but it's not really bad, might be better if you have a sore throat or cough.

Great service though!

Thanks for watching my videos i really appreciate it. Im actually going to do a review today on the banana fosters and EGG nog. I have just been going order crazy over at Ms. T's cause there is such a variety of flavors! Oh yeah have you tried any of her cheesecake flavors!!! OMG!!! I had to order some more big bottles I think they are my favorite. Well strawberry anyway i also have cherry on the way too but im sure Ill love it. Every time i smoke it people are like what smells so good?? Its unbelievable i could VAPE that stuff all day a never get sick of IT. It was my primary Liquid until I ran out. Check it out its to good to be true.:D:D

Andrewk24

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
oh i forgot to comment on the cherry eucalyptus. Make sure you shake the crap out of it cause i didn't shake mine very well the first time and I was kinda of I dont know about that but then after shaking it for a while it wasn't to bad at all. The more you vape it the more youll will like it. I find that out alot with most of my liquids. Im always unsure at first but then the more i vape it the more it grows on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread