Ms T's Presents: Santa's Secret Little Vapors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Hi Ms T!!!!!:)

Wow, I actually slept for 11 hours! My poor mom tho, she called me from a room over trying to get me to bring her meds but I was dead to the world!!!! 11hrs sleep is usually what I get in a week! Guess it all caught up to me!!!

Now - I have alot of catching up to do it looks like, so, off to the other Ms T thread to see what great creativity I may have missed there!!!!!:)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I keep forgetting she said fruity. Does that still apply?

It can have fruit added to it but doesn't have to include fruit ;)

Traditional Italian Wedding Cake. Sponge Cake moistened with fruit juices and/or liquers(often butter, rum, and almond extract) and layered with Ricotta cheese and a chocolate or vanilla filling.

that sounded good right up until that nasty R word :|

You did all the really hard work and you did very well :)

Get that divorce yet? :D

Hi Ms T!!!!!:)

Wow, I actually slept for 11 hours! My poor mom tho, she called me from a room over trying to get me to bring her meds but I was dead to the world!!!! 11hrs sleep is usually what I get in a week! Guess it all caught up to me!!!

Now - I have alot of catching up to do it looks like, so, off to the other Ms T thread to see what great creativity I may have missed there!!!!!:)

lol I do exactly the same thing except for me a long nights sleep when it catches up to me is only like 8 hours.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
so sorry to disappoint - just waiting for him to kick the bucket :evil:
:( :D

How the heck do I quote just part of something? I have hit the multi quote button but nothing happens

To just quote part of something you have to hit quote and then delete the parts of it that you don't want in your quote. On occasion however I have highlighted a section of a post before hitting quote and had it work but that was only like 2 times and I think it was a glitch.

The multiquote button is so that you can hit it on multiple different posts and then hit quote on the last one and quote them all at once easily.

;)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread