Ms Ts Trading Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I Have a 15ml bottle of MED nic French toast to trade for same size/nic level. Only about 8-9 drops used.

PM Me if interested. THANKS! :):)

Still wondering why nobody wants to trade for the #2 spot on Ms Ts top ten list? Oh yeah, I forgot, her juices are so good, most do not want to part with ANY of them!!! LOL Ms T ROCKS!! :):)

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
i have Orange Dreamcicle and Cheesecake - both 6ml bottles of low nic for trade.

i've used several drops of OD, so it's full up to just a hair below the top of the label, and Cheesecake was barely used. i've attached a pic to get a better idea.

i will trade it for pretty much anything else that's low nic except for French Toast, Aunt T's Mint and Blueberry Muffin since i've got plenty of those. :D if no one offers a trade, i wouldn't mind just giving it away either since i'd hate for them to go to waste. let me know!

4553590317_060011a3be.jpg

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
i have Orange Dreamcicle and Cheesecake - both 6ml bottles of low nic for trade.

i've used several drops of OD, so it's full up to just a hair below the top of the label, and Cheesecake was barely used. i've attached a pic to get a better idea.

i will trade it for pretty much anything else that's low nic except for French Toast, Aunt T's Mint and Blueberry Muffin since i've got plenty of those. :D if no one offers a trade, i wouldn't mind just giving it away either since i'd hate for them to go to waste. let me know!

4553590317_060011a3be.jpg

UPDATE: traded!

Last edited:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
WANTED! Cream Soda - High Nic - Hubby is almost out and Ms. T's seems to be out also... anyone have any ... I have things to trade or I can buy!

Alrighty I have worked very hard over the past couple months to get the Cream Soda to be stronger and more flavorful! Well ... I have been using Bickfords because Faeries Finest is known to be Dangerous may contain Vanillin :shock: So have been experimenting with Bickfords and I just can't make it like I want. So I have to take the Cream Soda off my shelves. However, if you are a customer that likes the Cream Soda like it is and would like to purchase more....just email me and I can create it for you.

So sorry
Ms T

just an FYI ;)

MiloB

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Up for Trade....

1 of: Cheesecake (Low) – 14 ml of a 15 ml bottle
1 of: Plum (Low) – 5 ml of a 6ml bottle
1 of: Orange Dreamsicle (Low) – 5 ml of a 6 ml bottle
(Will send you pics before trade, just didn't take yet)

I actually believe there is more than the amount listed as I only used maybe 8-10 drops of each to try to get the flavors to work for me. But since I tapped them I'll list them as one ml down.

I will trade for reasonable like sizes or total (15-20 ml) for most anything with banana, chocolate, coffee, or red hots in it, or let me know what you are willing to part with. Not anything fruity please. Have too much in that department. These just didn't work for me and would hate to see them go to waste. Wouldn't mind trying something I haven't tried. Nic level doesn't matter to me so long as there is nic in it.

PM me if interested to swap.

Thank you.

Last edited:

mrsblackross

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2010
Alpharetta, GA
6ml Red Hot Medium nic, about 5 drops used.

would like to try something new, same size and same or higher nic.
no chocolate, coffee, or minty flavors (I have lots of those!), I also have discovered I don't care for citrus-y or 'sour' flavors.

I would mostly be interested in trying flavors containing any of:
raspberry
rum
creamy-ish/buttery-ish
banana
peanut butter cup (the exception to the no-chocolate lol)
apple pie
caramel
red licorice

...really, make an offer via PM and let me know what you would like to trade! thanks. :)

nightsong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Dallas
I have the following for trade if anyone is interested:
Chocolate Coconut Bar - Low nic, liquid is at top of label of 6 ml bottle - Finding out chocolate is just not my thing
Orange Dreamsicle - Low nic, full to just bottom of nic strength on 6 ml bottle

Would like to try other flavors, mainly in the vanilla, butterscotch, caramel, maple families. Definitely nothing with chocolate, banana or apple....any nic.
Liquids were received July 3rd.

Thanks!

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Ok, this is a double post but I have 15ml of Med Nic CDB. I am looking for 15ml of Snickerdoodle Cookie! Anyone wanna trade? Where's Thy. Is he willing to give up the Snickerdoodle for CDB? Doubt it, but it is worth a try! HAHA I would also be willing to trade for a couple 6ml bottles.

I am looking for the following flavors in Med or High Nic.

Maraschino
Cinnamon Roll
Snickerdoodle Cookie (Obviously)
PB Cookies (still in testing, but if someone has it and doesn't care for it???)
Butterscotch Pudding
New Marshmallow
Snozberry Wallpaper
Hazelnut
Hazelnut Coffee
Coffee

Anyway, PM me if interested! Thanks!

CV :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread