Status
Not open for further replies.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
I'm looking for the finished/released/full priced version of the Pumpkin-Spiced Cappuccino. The small bottle or a small sample. I'm prepared to give you back in return the same amount of anything you are craving to try. I'll either fill a small bottle if I have some left in one or decant a new bottle for you. Really wanted to like this the first time but the spice was mind and nasal-cavity blowing in the incarnation I had. I'm sure it's become nice since. I like Pumpkin Pie Black tea so in theory I should like this as well if done correctly. Hit me up by PM with what you have in nic amt, and amt of liquid as well as what you want in return. My stock currently consists of 10-14mg with 1 19mg outlier (Bananas Foster Coffee), so I hope low nic is okay. Otherwise, never hurts to ask if I have something non-T that you want and I might help. Who's gonna be my e-juice trading partner? :firefox:

angry-amy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
miami
I'm looking for the finished/released/full priced version of the Pumpkin-Spiced Cappuccino. The small bottle or a small sample. I'm prepared to give you back in return the same amount of anything you are craving to try. I'll either fill a small bottle if I have some left in one or decant a new bottle for you. Really wanted to like this the first time but the spice was mind and nasal-cavity blowing in the incarnation I had. I'm sure it's become nice since. I like Pumpkin Pie Black tea so in theory I should like this as well if done correctly. Hit me up by PM with what you have in nic amt, and amt of liquid as well as what you want in return. My stock currently consists of 10-14mg with 1 19mg outlier (Bananas Foster Coffee), so I hope low nic is okay. Otherwise, never hurts to ask if I have something non-T that you want and I might help. Who's gonna be my e-juice trading partner? :firefox:

I got your trade in the mail today! bananas foster french toast is awesome! your psc should get there soon!

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
up for trade is 15ml minus maybe 10 drops of apple pie w/ice cream in 12mg. I can probably be persuaded to part with 9ml of bananas foster french toast 14mg just to make it more worthwhile to trade due to postage costs, etc. Also have 4-5 ml low nic pumpkin spice cappuccino.

Cheers,
scott
...nfm....

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Up for trade:

15ml minus maybe 10 drops of apple pie w/ice cream in 12mg
9ml of bananas foster french toast 14mg
4-5 ml low nic pumpkin spice cappuccino
14mL Key Lime Pie 10mg with 3 drops Ms. T sweetener added

I'm open to 30 plus flavors 0-medium nic but ideally I'd like to try:
Lime
Peach
Butterscotch Candy
Blackberry Soda
Capriccio
Gingerbread coffee
Ms T(wink)s Sponge Cake
Strawberry Lemonade

JennyJo

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2010
Colorado
I have 10 ml (minus about 10 drops) of medium nic french toast and 5 ml medium nic Blueberry crumble for trade.
I would really like apple pie w ice cream and/or watermelon but am open to most any flavor in med nic. PM me if interested. Thanks! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have all of the above plus 6 ml of frosted maple rolls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My husband is upset with me because I forgot to put a Juicy Fruit order in during the week. This is the only flavor he can vape!! Does anyone have any they can spare that you can ship out tomorrow? Just to hold him over until his order is shipped Monday? Thank you so much for your consideration! and Happy New Year!

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
My husband is upset with me because I forgot to put a Juicy Fruit order in during the week. This is the only flavor he can vape!! Does anyone have any they can spare that you can ship out tomorrow? Just to hold him over until his order is shipped Monday? Thank you so much for your consideration! and Happy New Year!
Sorry Lina...wish I had some I could drive it over I am right in New Berlin. I have some apple cider though..... I haven't tried the Juicy Fruit but if he wants to at least try it pm me we will work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread