Ms Ts Trading Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
I have about 3-4 ml of vanilla cupcake 24mg that I would like to trade and I could throw in some stuff from another vendor who shall remain nameless on this thread. I have enjoyed everything I recieved from Ms. T except this one flavor. I would love some snozberry wallpaper or chocolate banana or both. I am open to offers. pm me. If you live with in a reasonable distance to New Berlin WI my wife and I would be happy to deliver it to make a trade.

pupmastermp3

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
los angeles
www.facebook.com
Still wondering why nobody wants to trade for the #2 spot on Ms Ts top ten list? Oh yeah, I forgot, her juices are so good, most do not want to part with ANY of them!!! LOL Ms T ROCKS!! :):)

I have a almost full bottle of French Toast as well. 18mg. I didn't like it. After taste is a bit like old coffee. hmmm

willyfingers1022

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Chalfont PA
This is what I've got:

Peanut Butter Cup E-juice 10ml (minus 20 drops) 30mg.

Almond Toffee Crunch Coffee E-Juice 10ml (minus 15 drops) 30mg

Chocolate Coconut Bar E-Juice 10ml (minus 20 drops) 30mg

Snickerdoodle Cookies E-Juice 6ml (minus 15 drops) 30mg

Blueberry Smoothie E-Juice 6ml (minus 8 drops) 30mg

I would really love waffles for trade but am open to other flavors as well (cupcake or caramel cheesecake top the list). I'm not a fan of cinnamon flavors and the fruits are not so much for me either. Willing to sell these as well if you have Paypal. I'd drop 50 cents off the website cost to compensate for what I've used and can get them out to you quickly for $3 shipping which some of you may prefer as you wait. Prefer trades, however.

PM me

willyfingers1022

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Chalfont PA
Updated:

This is what I've got all Ms Ts Bakery Essentials Ejuice:

Peanut Butter Cup E-Juice 10ml (minus 20 drops) 30mg.

Snickerdoodle Cookies E-Juice 6ml (minus 25 drops) 30mg

Only accepting trades for ejuice that comes from premium vendors or willing to sell the entire lot together.

I would really love waffles for trade but am open to other flavors as well (cupcake or caramel cheesecake top the list). I'm not a fan of cinnamon flavors and the fruits are not so much for me either.

Selling these to US ECFers with Paypal.

Entire lot can go for $26 shipped!!!!!

If you need some reassurance as to my reputation as a seller because I have a low post count you can look me up on Ebay: Willyfingers1022

PM me

willyfingers1022

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Chalfont PA
Updated:

This is what I've got all Ms Ts Bakery Essentials Ejuice:

Peanut Butter Cup E-Juice 10ml (minus 20 drops) 30mg.

Snickerdoodle Cookies E-Juice 6ml (minus 25 drops) 30mg

Only accepting trades for ejuice that comes from premium vendors or willing to sell the entire lot together.

I would really love waffles for trade but am open to other flavors as well (cupcake or caramel cheesecake top the list). I'm not a fan of cinnamon flavors and the fruits are not so much for me either.

Selling these to US ECFers with Paypal.

Entire lot can go for $26 shipped!!!!!

If you need some reassurance as to my reputation as a seller because I have a low post count you can look me up on Ebay: Willyfingers1022

PM me

These have been sold!

wrecks

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2011
Oahu
I have these 2 flavors for trade. Only willing to trade for Ms T products.
1. Peanut Butter Cup 18mg 10mil bottle - I dripped only 10 drops from this.
2. Tangerine 18mg 15mil bottle - I filled 1.5 carto with this.

Please post what you have to offer. I expect more that 20mil or more total of ejuice of what have to trade. To give you an idea what I like to vape is Strawberry Shortcake, Carrot Cake, Snoozeberry Wallpaper, and Fruity Cheesecake.

IMG_0581.jpg

Last edited:

Marcutio311

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Piitsburgh
I have tutti frutti ice cream, juicy fruit gum, and bubble gum, all in high, and their 6ml, and only a carto(15 drops) taking out of each except bubble gum theres two cartos taken out. They all smell and taste like the real thing, I just think fruity things arent for me when vaping. i would like to try bluebery crumble, had it before somewhere else and it was good. umm I dunno really just lemme know what you got and I will trade. Thank You, email me marcutio311@gmail.com to set something up. will sell lot at discount.

Last edited:

Marcutio311

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Piitsburgh
I got the beloved snickerdoodle with only 5 to 8 drops taking out, and the cake icing(cream cheese) flavor with about 5 drops out, and a full blueberry crumble and a full strawberry cheesecake. All the flavors are great and taste spot on. I found some juices other where that were better for my personal preference so I am getting rid of all of these. I will also throw in some freebies bottles of some ice cream and gum flavors, like juicy fruit and bubble gum. Paid 5 for each one of them, and then shipping is like 5 for them all. So I will do all 4 for 17$, and throw in some freebie 6ml bottles. Email me if interested or got questions, Marcutio311@gmail.com TY :)

For 25$ I will throw in 4 more 6ml bottles, cake icing, bubble gum, tutti frutti ice cream, juicy fruity gum.

Last edited by a moderator:

djbishybish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Kansas
I have...
6mL 14mg Bananas Foster Coffee
6mL 14mg Peanut Butter Cookie

Looking to trade for 14mg or below of Hot Chocolate w/ Marshmallow, Chocolate Brownies, Powdered Sugar, Marshmallow, New Marshmallow, Peppermint White Chocolate, or Maple Frosted Rolls. I'll take offers as well, but mainly looking to try the listed juices.

garbagefairy1967

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
chicago suburb
I just got a 30ml bottle of eclair filling, 24mg nic today, and it gave me a headache =[ looking to trade the same size bottle and nic of Ms T's only. Looking for gum or candy flavors, no vanilla. Let me know if anyone wants to trade

*found someone I work with that wants it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread