Ms T's Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
JD, sounds like you have a good brother there but the real pat on the back goes to you for finding this place and sticking with it. And my condolences on the passing of james gandolfini since you're from jersey. :laugh: Sounds like you and Harmony have gone back the most with Ms T and proud to meet you!

Any advice to the newcommers who are desperately stalking their mail carriers?

Diego, you are not being a party pooper. If ya replaced snickerdoodle from your last post with BB/GJ, ya sound like most of the folks I've met in Boba Land. Even in the HHV army, the initial first-order always feels like the longest because basically YOU GOT NONE yet! But once you establish a go-to juice, then ya can stock up before you run out of the tastey stuff, ya know.

To pass the time Diego, I present to you a funny video review of some juices NOT to try :lol:

RHP

Thanks..same congrats to you.

About the only advice I can give for Mail-stalking is to lay in a good back supply of e-liquids. Many of them get better the longer they steep. I'm a few months away before I have to think about putting in an order; I'll let my stash get down to about 4 bottles, then put in a good-sized order, and put them away to steep.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Great minds, I was just thinking that once I get together a good solid 200ML stash of BFC I will be able to rest comfortably and make future purchases based on my finances instead of hurry-up mode. Maybe even explore her other creations along the way.

I think Ms T should invest in an icecream truck, the kind that plays ringtones outside neighborhoods. She can drive up and down the tri-state area to our homes and we just scoop up what we want. Food for thought, oh my, I need more coffee or a valium or something.

RHP

Last edited:

DiegoVol

Verified Member
May 15, 2013
Oceanside CA
Luckily I make my own juices so I have plenty of juices and flavors. I think I'm up to 50 concentrated flavors now. The snicker doodle that I do have is from Vapure and I thought it was pretty good. Normally, I don't like any of their flavors. So when I came across the snicker doodle I figured I should go try the better ones. I have given up on it shipping this week and I'm forgetting about it so I don't drive myself crazy lol.

I have tried the Bobas Bounty it was ok but Its not something I would vape all the time. I cant find a tobacco flavor out there that I like besides the one I make myself. Tobacco flavors just aren't for me I guess.

closetsmokr

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
Richmond, VA
Pleasure to meet you closetsmokr, plus a seasoned vaper to boot! Thank you for hoping in here and throwing some kind words around. Have you ordered from her for a long time or relatively recently? What kept you coming back all these years? Totally agree with you.

RHP

I have been purchasing from Ms. T for about as long as I've been vaping. I fell in love with the Banana Split e-juice, and it is my go-to vape flavor! :vapor:

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I have been purchasing from Ms. T for about as long as I've been vaping. I fell in love with the Banana Split e-juice, and it is my go-to vape flavor! :vapor:

That's a trip! What are your go-to rigs, your tried 'n true setups. bascially what do ya like to rock Ms T's juices with brother?

RHP

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Are you cheerleading HB or also receiving your vapemail on Mon? :)

RHP

Just cheerleading. But today is payday so I placed an order. Yay!!

Happy for you both that your juices arrived :thumbs:

Diego, I tried the popcorn with my first order here. It was stale, which makes sense due to the time between shipped and arrived, but I love stale popcorn so no problem there. However, it wasn't buttered or salted (which is probably good otherwise the juices would be all buttery) and I only eat Butter Lovers! So now I throw it all on the floor for my dogs. They love it!

Pat, :lol: I'm glad you weren't able to vape the glow stick. That could've been bad :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread