MSDS Request Unanswered

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
Canberra, ACT, Australia
I contacted a liquid manufacturer (I won't name them just yet) because I have 6 bottles of liquid that I bought online waiting to be shipped to me in Australia. Apparently now, eliquid containing nicotine needs a copy of the MDSD enclosed when shipped internationally.

I got a reply asking where I purchased it from. I answered even though the question is irrelevant.

I then got another email asking if I owned a store or was buying it as a consumer. Another irrelevant question but I replied explaining that it is illegal to sell eliquid containing nictoine in Australia.

2 days later he writes back with a link to an Australian vendor who sells his juice. Now I'm getting very frustrated. I reminded him that it is illegal to sell eliquid containing nicotine in Australia and that none of this matters; the MSDS should be available upon request.

I'm not sure where to go from here. If I don't get a copy in his next email, what should I do? I need to get this liquid sent to me.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
It's doubtful you'll get what you're asking for, especially if complying with the request is going to display every single ingredient used in the e-liquid. What you need to do is request the MSDS for the nicotine base used. From what I've been reading, that will satisfy the shipping requirement into Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread