The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MsT...some message, please?

Discussion in 'Ms T's Bakery' started by NanC, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. smitty727

smitty727 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2010
    Monroe NC
    And if she won't respond to communication from ECF which I would think is the life line of her business, you know the customers don't have a chance. The fact that somebody updated her website about orders being shipped on Oct 29 is baffling.

2. chainvapor

chainvapor Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2010
    Kodak TN
    I have been a customer of Ms Ts for almost 4 years. I am disgusted by this lack of communication. I have an order pending now, not sure if I will get it before Christmas at this rate!!

CV

3. NanC

NanC Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2010
    NY
    I remember the early, ongoing Snickerdoodle/Cinnamon Danish Banana debate, lol...I liked them both, but haven't had CDB in two years now, so I still whole-heartedly agree with you! Those were fun days.

It's so very sad the way things have turned out. I've already thrown in the towel, but I hope you and everyone else get your orders...and much sooner than Christmas!! Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.