• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mt. Baker Vapor e-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgvap22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
DEADLY Red Dot
If cannot decide, order 1 of each. That was what I did :)

Personal fav:

Blue Ice (Refreshing)
Cinnamon Roll (Damn good, like eating cake)
Extreme Ice (Good for mixing with others for the minty/menthol taste)
555 /menthol (Nutty tobacco, I like... my all day vape)
Coffee cane candy (Nice roasted coffee taste)

The rest I all can live with.

Totally cannot live it: Creme De Menthol. Even after months of steeping, still very perfumey. No matter what mod/tank/atty/carto I vape on, it's flavorless and scratchy. This one can give a miss....

mavieboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
SG

Personal fav:

Blue Ice (Refreshing)

Totally cannot live it: Creme De Menthol. Even after months of steeping, still very perfumey. No matter what mod/tank/atty/carto I vape on, it's flavorless and scratchy. This one can give a miss....

Heard cinnamon roll is nice, damn just thinking of it makes me drool lol

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore
Mine just got burned.. Anyone experienced getting burned need help.. I dunno what happens next if i go n collect it and wat happen if i just let it burned without doing anything..

It's all in the stickies. Apparently no one likes to read them no matter if it's a sticky or not.
Refer to para 7 for your answer.

By using sg vapers forum, you are required to observe the rules closely. It may change from time to time while we are adapting to the current situation.

Our rules are in place for good reasons, please do not proceed to participate in our subforum if you disagree with any of our policies here.

SG Vapers Rules

1. Underage Members

No members below the age of 18 is allowed here or any part of ECF. No exceptions.

2. Names of Region and Govt Agencies

We know where we are from. Posting words/sentences/Initials that explicitly identify our region will be deleted without warning.

3. Suppliers Info

Posting names and contact info of former, existing or future local suppliers (if there are any at all) will result in thread being removed.

4. Getting Verified

All are encouraged to get your ECF accounts verified. You can do so by following this link : http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/announcements-news/283955-how-become-verified-member.html

5. Newbies Where and How threads

All questions directly asking 'where to get vaping device in our region', 'how to import into our region' will be closed or deleted. If you require assistance on this, you can pm the members here. But don't demand or expect to get help immediately as members may choose to help or not at all. People here are not obligated to help you commit an offence.

6. Shipping Methods

Shipping methods and creative ways to bring in vaping equipments should not be discussed here.

7. Packages Seized

It can be quite frustrating when your packages get seized. You need to be prepared for it to happen if you attempt to ship into our region. Chances of claiming back your items are zero. Opening thread to rant, complain and asking for help is not needed. We are not above the law here.

8. Bans

Members who insists on breaching the rules repeatedly and endangering the community here will be barred from this forum.

wAt3v3r

Verified Member
Mar 29, 2013
A hot and humid island
  • Deleted by oOSubliminalOo
  • Reason: Please do not discuss shipping.

okleemat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Tintin

Personal fav:

Blue Ice (Refreshing)

Man, I totally agree on the cinnamon roll...those who like cakes or desserts, strong sweet flavors must try this ....but do be careful it cracked my vivinova tank before.

Extreme ice is unlike the h&gseng juices.... It's very icy but with flavor... N perfumy.....
If u r really the type that loves strong flavors...by all means go for Boba bounty... Be advise though its either u love it...or u will just put it aside n say maybe I might use it if I run low on other flavors.....

CloudZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Hi all.. Just wondering.. For MBV juices, how many percent PG and VG do you all choose? Which is the normal range to choose from, if compared to liquda or say dk? Thanks!

Most vendors default at 70/30 or 80/20 PG/VG, especially the ones who do not publicly state their ratio.

I prefer 50/50 for more vapor volume, smoother flavor and throat "feel" (not hit, that mostly comes from nicotine content). It tends to dry me out less and my T3's don't leak as often. I would go higher with VG but I am worried about missing out on flavor, since it doesn't carry it as well. Good PG-free juice vendors will add more flavor to compensate, but I am not sure what that would translate to in MBV shots. 2 shots at 50/50 seems great to me.

0_0 *** Sent from my Droid Incredible 4G LTE *** 0_0

Last edited:

Famous stars

Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Local
Thanks for the break down bro. I don't really know what's the implications for different percentage of PG/VG now since I'm using those generic ones that doesn't indicate the percentage (dk and liqua). From what I've read, using one with more PG (which i think has higher viscosity) may jam the cartos cus it cant flow through and to counter it, you may have to pierce more holes. I'll try some 70/30 and 60/40 first next and compare the difference in terms of filling all the way to vaping if I get the chance to.

Most vendors default at 70/30 or 80/20 PG/VG, especially the ones who do not publicly state their ratio.

I prefer 50/50 for more vapor volume, smoother flavor and throat "feel" (not hit, that mostly comes from nicotine content). It tends to dry me out less and my T3's don't leak as often. I would go higher with VG but I am worried about missing out on flavor, since it doesn't carry it as well. Good PG-free juice vendors will add more flavor to compensate, but I am not sure what that would translate to in MBV shots. 2 shots at 50/50 seems great to me.

0_0 *** Sent from my Droid Incredible 4G LTE *** 0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread