Status
Not open for further replies.

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
Could be a flavoring issue. Have you vaped butterscotch from other vendors before? I've got a Toffee e-liquid that makes my throat very sore after vaping it for all day.
I have not Vaped butterscotch before.. And I got 2 xtra flavor shots per recommendation..

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
How I speed steep :

Peel the label off carefully so it won't get wet and I can reuse it
Take the cap off and pop off the spout
put the bottle in a pan with hot tap water in it
not too much water or it'll knock over
pick it up and shake it every 15 minutes or so while refreshing the hot water
I do this for a couple of hours or so
I leave the caps off for a few hours more until I get sick of the whole juices-waiting-to-get-knocked-over scenario

I shake my fresh juices a few times a day (!) for a week or so

I get my MBV juices @ 80/20 18mg with +1
I love their butterscotch but the flavor could be stronger for me
I liked it right out of the mail but it got progressively better over the course of a month

Hope you figure out why it's hammering you, it's delicious - I have a 236ml steeping now :)

mjrhartley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
Sierra Madre, CA, USA
I am not a big fan of MBV. I wish I was, because the customer service, prices, and shipping are all fantastic. I've tried a few flavors, though, with steeping and without... and I find I just don't like them. There was something in there that just didn't sit well with my palette. What can I say? It's a subjective thing... I know MBV has a whole ton of people who love their juices, so go figure. Maybe you're like me, and you just won't like them.
Good luck!

bigbassbrent

ECF Veteran
I am not a big fan of MBV. I wish I was, because the customer service, prices, and shipping are all fantastic. I've tried a few flavors, though, with steeping and without... and I find I just don't like them. There was something in there that just didn't sit well with my palette. What can I say? It's a subjective thing... I know MBV has a whole ton of people who love their juices, so go figure. Maybe you're like me, and you just won't like them.
Good luck!

I am in the same boat as you. I ordered about 500ml of thier juice on my first order since the discount was awesome. Over the past 4 months, between my wife and I, we have been unable to finish any of the 50ml bottles. They start scratching my throat or they just develop a "weird" taste with continued vaping. I really wish I liked their juice too. MB an awesome company to do business with and you cant beat the prices.

porkchopharry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Los Angeles
I have had food-poisoning like reactions to Mt Baker Vapor, and ONLY MBV. I have lots of juices from lots of vendors and MBV, will 100% of the time leave me with bad stomach cramps and all "the other" reactions one would associate with food poisoning the day after I vape it. As a matter of fact, I thought it was my imagination and my wife doesn't have an issue with them so she ordered some, I vaped some twice this week and both times sick as a dog the next day.

I am not allergic to PG or VG, I have had MBV in many ratios, and every time.

Not trying to slag them as they have low costs and they have one or two flavors that I really liked. Why are they so much cheaper than the others though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread