Mt Baker Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bckane

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
miramar Fl
Wow that I didnt know, Im liking MBVs flavors, over several other vendors. Love the fast shipping also
hey guys have you thought about going directly to the source for the DIY flavors? I love MBVs e-liquids they make, but the flavors they use actually are from Flavor West. just an FYI

Kazou

Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Duvall, WA, USA
I initially started with some TFA flavors from MFS. I have branched to MBV DIY flavors that are made by Flavor West. For smaller quantities (15ml), it is the way to go IMHO because of price and speed of shipping. My daily is extreme ice and have experimented with Extreme Ice and fruits with consistent good results. I might buy directly from FW for larger quantities down the line but at this time, I am happy to buy from MBV.

Baums

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2013
NY
I initially started with some TFA flavors from MFS. I have branched to MBV DIY flavors that are made by Flavor West. For smaller quantities (15ml), it is the way to go IMHO because of price and speed of shipping. My daily is extreme ice and have experimented with Extreme Ice and fruits with consistent good results. I might buy directly from FW for larger quantities down the line but at this time, I am happy to buy from MBV.

Kazou I have been trying this too. Kinda tired to recreate MBV blue ice. What percentages are you using with the fruits and extreme ice? I find the extreme ice really does not need much, and actually seems to overpower with very little.

I am also very confused on what Extreme Ice is. When I asked MBV, they said it was a mint menthol mix. Which if I do taste it on it's own, thats what it tastes like. But went I look at FW website, it just says pure menthol. So yeah.

Last edited:

heroinesick

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Louisville, KY
So far the only one that doesn't taste very weak for me is Caramel Apple. I LOVE that stuff. Nice and tart for the apple bit, and a nice smooth caramel. I'm hoping with another week or so of steeping will bring out the rest of the flavors. Here is what I ordered btw:

1 x Root Beer E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35
1 x Waffle E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35 2 extra shots
1 x Thug Juice E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35
1 x Ecto Cooler E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35
1 x Caramel Apple E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35
1 x Plum E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35
1 x Butter Cream E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35 2 extra shots
1 x Get Razzled E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35
1 x Blue Moo E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35
1 x Berry Creamy E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35 1 extra shot
1 x Surprise Grape E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35

Baums

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2013
NY
So far the only one that doesn't taste very weak for me is Caramel Apple. I LOVE that stuff. Nice and tart for the apple bit, and a nice smooth caramel. I'm hoping with another week or so of steeping will bring out the rest of the flavors. Here is what I ordered btw:

1 x Root Beer E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35
1 x Waffle E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35 2 extra shots
1 x Thug Juice E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35
1 x Ecto Cooler E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35
1 x Caramel Apple E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35
1 x Plum E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35
1 x Butter Cream E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35 2 extra shots
1 x Get Razzled E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35
1 x Blue Moo E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35
1 x Berry Creamy E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35 1 extra shot
1 x Surprise Grape E Juice Baker Vapor 18 mg 65/35

So in your opinion they are weak flavors and would need higher percentages?

LarryPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
San Diego CA
I'm glad you posted this cause I just called them and waiting for a return call

I am trying 12 of their diy
11 taste like soap
Its hard with them when they recommend between 15 to 40 % thats a very wide range
I think I put too much flavor in but no where near 40%
Its hard to do 10% then steep for a week then add more and steep again and so forth

As far as there pre made flavors go, I am waiting now 2 weeks to get flavor but they still taste like sugar water and no resemblance to the name tag.

UPDATE
I did get trough to them and they gave me some credit for the bad ones
I think they was very nice of them.:)

Last edited:

Baums

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2013
NY
I just started DIY about a month ago and have MANY flavors from MBV. I think they are great and have been making several different blends that came out fantastic...friends all like them and want more. Like everything else from MBV, can't beat the shipping speed or the price!

what percentages are you using?

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
Yes I've bought from there--fast shipping---they are FW flavors and they have a long standing ten percent off promo code which I love. Also a very good price on bulk bottles. The only thing I don't quite agree with is the way the instructions are written or maybe its how I read them..lol I use 5%-20% flavoring with FW and I am a high PG vaper so high VG might need more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread