MtStart Revolver EGO twist type battereis

Status
Not open for further replies.

skep

May 12, 2013
Georgia
I'm curious about these as well. Here is what the email said.

"Why spin, when you can join the vaping revolution with our new Mystart Revolver? Made by the same company who makes Vison, our top of the line new variable voltage battery features a higher quality microchip, more secure internal connections as well as reliable performance and amazing vapor production. If you liked the Vision spinner, you’ll love the upgraded construction and new design of the Mystart Revolver."

skep

May 12, 2013
Georgia
I called them for clarification and was told that they are made by Vision and they are essentially upgraded spinners with Mystart written on them. According to the person I spoke with, the only difference between the two is the revolver has an "upgraded chip," better internal connections, and a different name stamped on the side. Figured for $22 shipped, I don't have much to loose...

yotasavg

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Chico, CA
I called them for clarification and was told that they are made by Vision and they are essentially upgraded spinners with Mystart written on them. According to the person I spoke with, the only difference between the two is the revolver has an "upgraded chip," better internal connections, and a different name stamped on the side. Figured for $22 shipped, I don't have much to loose...

Do you have a spinner as well? It would be interesting if you can notice any performance differences from this "chip" at the same cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread