Multiple Starter Kits, oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesikaBeth

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2011
Houston, TX
www.facebook.com
I am new to vaping, and I have 2 starter kits which I love and have been getting my vapor gear for. I just ordered a 3rd starter kit, the Blu original. I got a Blu disposable at Walgreens, and really liked it. Good flavor, Great Vapor, Good throat hit.

I feel a bit like this is a guilty pleasure, ha ha. Did any of you buy multiple starter kits to find your vaping groove? Do you switch between your kits depending on the experience you are craving? I find that the two I already have give me different experiences (one is a 3 peice, the other a 2 peice)

Happy vaping :vapor:

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
Yes, I started with a pretty terrible M401 type kit and in less than a week ordered a 510 manual battery kit. A little bit after that came the eGo. Stuck with that a while, got a box mod, and then it sort of just got out of control from there :) I won't even mention the various cartos/clearomizers etc I tried out in between that.

I am new to vaping, and I have 2 starter kits which I love and have been getting my vapor gear for. I just ordered a 3rd starter kit, the Blu original. I got a Blu disposable at Walgreens, and really liked it. Good flavor, Great Vapor, Good throat hit.

I feel a bit like this is a guilty pleasure, ha ha. Did any of you buy multiple starter kits to find your vaping groove? Do you switch between your kits depending on the experience you are craving? I find that the two I already have give me different experiences (one is a 3 peice, the other a 2 peice)

Happy Vaping :vapor:

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I started out with starter kits but you'll soon find that you're combining them.. batteries and attys or cartos are all different components. I bought an ego starter kit and still use the ego batts and charger but the attys that it came with are long gone. I use cartos with my ego batts. I recently bought a vv bottom feeder and I buy different attys and cartos and batteries (that go in the pv) from different places. Starter kits are great when you're new and don't know what goes with what. I remember when I first started out someone gave me a lot if info on the screwdriver and the Precise.. but I had no idea what else I needed to buy or if the screwdriver or the precise came with everything I needed right out of the box (they don't, they're just batteries)

Needless to say I didn't buy either of these PVs.. I bought an eGo starter kit because it said it was a complete kit, ready to vape. Plus it seemed the next logical step up. Some of us (ME!) really need that learning curve. If I had bought the big boy toys back then, I wouldn't have been able to appreciate them.
I still use my original ego batts (sometimes) but now I buy all my parts seperate. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread