Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I'd like to know where that one ..... got the idea that nicotine is a "neurotransmitter" -- it's nothing of the sort. Does he think that using big words makes him look more intelligent? Because when people use big words that they very obviously don't know the meaning of, it has exactly THE OPPOSITE effect!

Andria

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
Yes it "looks" like smoking...
Passing a padded envelope with vape mail ''looks'' like bribing someone.
We're gonna ban mail deliveries now ?

''We don't know'' - If our ancestor would have adhered to that ANTZ mantra, we'd be still squatting in caves. ''We don't know'' didn't stop humankind from doing outstanding and also very stupid thing. We don't know - so we went to the moon and had a look.
We don't know - so we pulled those moderator rods at the Manhatten Project and built a bomb...

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I want to see one of these clowns in front of Greg Gutfeld, and have him ask them, in his own inimitable style, exactly what the difference is between the nicotine found in patches and gum and spray and that found in e-cigarettes. I mean, I dream at night about seeing that! :D :lol:

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
The only thing most of the ANTZ get right is when they admit their ignorance on the subject by saying that they 'just don't know...'.
If they don't have knowledge about a subject they should keep their mouths shut about it.

But the fact that they "just don't know" shows them very clearly to be ABSOLUTE ILLITERATE FOOLS! Because there is knowledge out there -- they refuse to even look. I'm sorry but that's not ignorance, it's willful stupidity.

Andria

azb8496

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
VA, USA
But the fact that they "just don't know" shows them very clearly to be ABSOLUTE ILLITERATE FOOLS! Because there is knowledge out there -- they refuse to even look. I'm sorry but that's not ignorance, it's willful stupidity.

Andria

The problem we have in the US is that the opponents don't say that they "just don't know". They say something like 'we know that e-cigs are not completely safe' or 'more studies are needed before we can consider them safe'. I have yet to see any popular political advocate in this country admit defeat, even in the most trivial of arguments. I want to see that just once before I die, though. It would be SO intellectually refreshing :thumbs:

Reactions: KattMamma

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
Unfortunately it's not the first time a clueless muppet from the BMA has been been on air in the UK spouting nonsense about e-cigarettes and although Clive Bates did his best with a detailed complaint about another one, they seem to be able to get away with it :-x

Matt Ridley was brilliant :)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I remember back in the old days no ANTZ would be caught dead debating this topic in public.
That's because they knew they didn't have a leg to stand on.

Now that things are getting ugly for them, they pretty much have no choice.
And they are getting beaten like red-headed step-children.

No offense to red-headed step-children.
:)

azb8496

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
VA, USA
I remember back in the old days no ANTZ would be caught dead debating this topic in public.
That's because they knew they didn't have a leg to stand on.

Now that things are getting ugly for them, they pretty much have no choice.
And they are getting beaten like red-headed step-children.

No offense to red-headed step-children.
:)

I had a younger red-headed stepbrother. His name was Moe. We called him Slow Moe, because he was stupid. Your implied stereotype, in my mind, is accurate; a hundred percent of those idiots that I've known have been ... idiots. <-- This is representative of the quality of logic that I receive from ANTZ.

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
stupid-people-hat-285448.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread