must try e juices? any vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vap3ster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Miami
I highly recommend ahlusion.com Especially since there are mostly new vapors here. With ahlusion any flavor you might normally like you will love. They have great selections. They also send you follow up flavor profile emails if you say I liked this part or this part more they will custom create all your orders to your flavor profile. I think the owner is a culinary chef.

vwkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
CT
I just got a sampler from Alice In Vapeland, all 16 flavors. My goodness. Heavenly. Also the few I expected to like the least or didn't think much about turned into my favorites. They're all very natural tasting, not candy sweet, which is what I like. If you like iced tea (I love it, drink it constantly) they have a few excellent tea flavors that I will be getting giant bottles of for sure. It's so unexpected and refreshing in a vape. Wonderfully flavorful without being sweet or fruity.

Order came from MBV today and I got Berry Treat too. I smelled it, afraid to try, smells very sweet.

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
I dont like too many fruity flavors but one I do is Flavorz by Joes "Poppa Smurf". I also like his Ill Nilla flavor. I just rediscovered an oldie but apparantly goodie-Halo's Tribecca. I am mixing it with about 10% of the Ill Nilla juice and its really tasty if you like sweet tobacco.
Every month I try out a different juice/eliquid line. This months was one I had never read much about but they seem to have some really unique flavors-www.thevaporhut.com If they taste as good as the descriptions I will let everyone know!

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
I made the mistake of trying all the epipemods pipesauce flavours - They are now my favourite flavours.
I love the Long Bottom Leaf and Sweet Georgia Peach, both loosely tobacco flavours but so so tasty.
The mistake ? They cost a fortune in the UK, around $22-£27 for 30mls plus postage.
Highly recommended to anyone. :)

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Backwoodsbrew for primo liquid, and Azurevaping for adequate liquid at budget prices. .......... has many, many flavors and most seem pretty good. Houseofvapor has some decent stuff and is well priced as well, but I suspect some of it is rebranded Dekang.

Edit: Why did this site censor that one vendor?

They're in the doggie house here on ecf. Their store is only 2.5 miles from my home, so I know them quite well, but I will not discuss why they are banned from this site. There are several brands of juice that I like better than theirs anyway.

I would have to say that I have vaped more juice from High Caliber than all other brands combined. Their flavors IMO stay more consistent from one batch to the next. However I DiY most of my juice anymore.
    ElectronicStix.Com · 10ML High Caliber E-Liquids

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread