So,,, let's see those soggy 'staches!
6982d8d88f37742a9c18de930d950f91.jpg

Ur wish Iz my command.

Tapatyped

SmokinRabbit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2009
I have no problem with the stash, but if I exhale through my nose more than through my mouth, I do need to blow my nose more often. Its almost as though the vapor condenses into a liquid. I though that it was just me, but others vapors seem to experience this as well.

I have a habit of blowing my vapor up at a sharp angle when I exhale (comes from the days of trying to be a courteous smoker and not blow smoke near people). Occasionally I notice the bottom of my nose feels damp/wet because of it.

Not hard to believe if I were a guy and had a mustache, it might end up damp/wet from vaping [emoji1]

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Maybe, just maybe we have stumbled onto one of the great vaping mysteries and solutions here!

So I don't notice much of a moist mustache, but seem to always want to be blowing my nose, while others only notice the moist mustache. Could it possibly be that I have an abundance of nose hairs trapping all that moisture before it gets to my mustache while others lean toward "bald" nostrils allowing said moisture to pass and then collect on said mustache? The solutions? Those in my situation need to trim their nose hairs while you "baldies" will have to give up your mustache or live with it. I'm going to shoot for a happy medium.

Ladies, feel free to weigh in with your experiences!

wesson

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Maybe, just maybe we have stumbled onto one of the great vaping mysteries and solutions here!

So I don't notice much of a moist mustache, but seem to always want to be blowing my nose, while others only notice the moist mustache. Could it possibly be that I have an abundance of nose hairs trapping all that moisture before it gets to my mustache while others lean toward "bald" nostrils allowing said moisture to pass and then collect on said mustache? The solutions? Those in my situation need to trim their nose hairs while you "baldies" will have to give up your mustache or live with it. I'm going to shoot for a happy medium.

Ladies, feel free to weigh in with your experiences!

Nose hair. What nose hair? :lol:

images.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread