RDA Mutation X Drip Tip Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilGenius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2014
nj
Just responded to the same question on a different thread before seeing this one. Since it's the V2, I'd check with VaporDNA and see if they have any. I remember seeing that they carried them, but wasn't sure of their status.

yeah its out of stock and mine is missing I have no idea how it happened but right now im using one of the extra o rings that it came with but theyre not for the tip itself so it broke :| but its holding it in place but I have a piece of the rubber sticking out

I need to buy a few replacements for my stock but no one has anything, gonna check home depot I guess, anyone know the measurements, I dont have a ruler...

EvilGenius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2014
nj

javyn

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
houston
Not to resurrect a dead thread, but I am having a problem replacing my stock Mutation X drip tip (authentic) so I figured I'd give you guys a heads up and say these Fasttech drip tips for Mut X *DO NOT* fit on the authentic V3. I'm not sure if the V2 and V3 are different sizes, or if the FT clones are different sizes...but the POM adapters and drip tips from FT you guys are talking about are way too big. I got a few of them and they won't even think about fitting, even after trying to sand around the edges (I ended up sanding so much it completely removed my o-ring groove before it could fit, rendering the drip tip useless LOL).

The only thing I've found is this drip tip from Kidney Puncher:

Indulgence Mutation-X V2 / V3 Adjustable Drip Tip - Kidney Puncher

It's stainless, and adjustable, not my ideal but I ordered it anyway b/c I'm getting desperate.

If anyone at all knows where I can get a stock sized drip tip made of white delrin for this V3 atomizer I'd be forever grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread