Muted flavour Siren2 (Help needed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iuliangabriel97

Jul 20, 2018
Hi,
For about 3 days I got no flavour on my siren2..
Let me tell tou what I ve tried:
Change different coils (also different positioning )
Change cotton
Wash the atomizer
Tried different wattage
I mention that it s not about the juice,it is the same that I used before, and it s not my vaper tongue because I gave someone else to try and he told me the same ( no flavour )
I appreciate any idea.
Thanks

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Very weird. I don't see how a functioning RTA could simply lose flavour. A coil might, but it sounds like you've covered that possibility.

I have a few questions and/or suggestions:
  • It sounds like it was working fine before. Is that correct?
  • Have you tried different flavoured juices?
  • Have you tried it on different mods in case your usual one isn't firing properly?
  • Have you checked the resistance on another device? A problem with the tank itself that prevented it from getting proper power might show up that way.
  • Do you get the usual amount of vapour, or does it seem at all weaker?
  • You say it's the same juice you've used before - the same flavour or the same bottle? If it's a new bottle it's possible it wasn't flavoured properly.
  • Have you changed your nicotine levels?
And that's all I can come up with at the moment. I hope you can sort it out - the Siren 2 is a nice tank.

iuliangabriel97

Jul 20, 2018
Very weird. I don't see how a functioning RTA could simply lose flavour. A coil might, but it sounds like you've covered that possibility.

I have a few questions and/or suggestions:
  • It sounds like it was working fine before. Is that correct?
  • Have you tried different flavoured juices?
  • Have you tried it on different mods in case your usual one isn't firing properly?
  • Have you checked the resistance on another device? A problem with the tank itself that prevented it from getting proper power might show up that way.
  • Do you get the usual amount of vapour, or does it seem at all weaker?
  • You say it's the same juice you've used before - the same flavour or the same bottle? If it's a new bottle it's possible it wasn't flavoured properly.
  • Have you changed your nicotine levels?
And that's all I can come up with at the moment. I hope you can sort it out - the Siren 2 is a nice tank.
Hey,
Thanks a lot for help. I was pretty sure that it was not mod fault and it was the same bottle that taste great a few days ago,and now its normal vapour production but got a strange flavour ( almost none ). Didn't see your comment but since I posted , someone advised me also to try another e liquid.I added on the same build and wick a mint flavoured e liquid and the taste is very normal. I just keep thinking that the liquid is the problem but I can t figure how..maybe because I did it myself (50ml consisting of : 5ml aroma,25ml base 70-30,2 nicshots of20mg/100ml) . Again ,thanks a lot for replying,I m glad that people like you still exists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread